• 19 – SHE’S IDEEL (20)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20 – FUTURE SCORE (15)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

i was watching him closely. He was held by the jock 100 percent

Joseph said on radio this morning they weren’t going to roll the dice like they did last year

Horse has always mixed his form to some degree anyway

Almost certainly just wasnt fast enough to lead. There is no chance they wanted to settle outside the first 3 or 4

Wrong. Joseph said this morning on radio he’d be ridden more conservatively

Well done iluvparis and a couple of others who were calling this an 80’s 90’s weight for age and Lo urging VE’s name out there as a bet. Just couldn’t have her myself at 57kg as a mare. She definitely presented more four but the firm / hard track def. put me off. As Waller said she is a horse for all conditions. Love the MC, love this board and will be back again next year. Well done to all winners!!!!

People after incentivise beats ve the other week

“She’ll never get near him if she couldn’t beat him today”

“He will brain her in the cup”

Seems like lane couldn’t ride her for s**t jmac back on and gets the job done

I’m backing Incentivise. The risk is he doesn’t stay, but if we knew he did he’d be well into the red. Spanish Mission, Sir L and VE will have me either in front or square. I may cover a couple more of the real roughies. Not really any great insights there given the market, but if if any of the others burn me I’m happy to cop it.

Genuinely always thought the Diva would be the shortest price I’d ever take in a Cup. Let alone taking shorter a horse that was rolled in a Toowoomba maiden in the Autumn. Funny times.

Have to say thanks for this post. For some reason it influenced me to put the boxed trifecta on Incentivise, Spanish Mission, Sir L (would have been nice) and Verry Ellegant. Cheers!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i did
he stopped riding at after 200m even when the others were not being ridden . he could easily have and should have

What? He was boxed in! How's riding him further when he wasn't responding and with a wall around him going to accomplish anything?

What? He was boxed in! How's riding him further when he wasn't responding and with a wall around him going to accomplish anything?
if you take a look he only got crossed by a heap after 800m , McNeil stopped riding after 200m where he could have ridden it hard to keep the others out. If he did what he should have done he would have led and the race would have been completely different. His pussyness gave his horse no chance.

Back