Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 4, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Everton
They said she’s beat nothing. Never won by a margin. Just a mudder. They shouldn’t even run her. Well she’s just absolutely belted them carrying 57 in a Melbourne Cup going away from them through the line on a genuine firm track.

The one thing they got right is she’s not a champion. She’s an absolute legend.

Thats what I couldn't understand with Prebble. When they came past the post the first time out he could have tucked Incentivise in along the fence 3 back or one out one back with cover. Instead, he sprints around them to the front. Confusing.
That’s how the horse has been ridden basically every Victorian start

All honours the winner

So how’d she lose the Cup last year?
Settled back to far and ran into trouble turning for home but still ran fastest last few sectionals

She’s a champion 10 x group one winner and won with a massive weight

Apr 22, 2007
Bentleigh
AFL Club
Geelong
They said she’s beat nothing. Never won by a margin. Just a mudder. They shouldn’t even run her. Well she’s just absolutely belted them carrying 57 in a Melbourne Cup going away from them through the line on a genuine firm track.

The one thing they got right is she’s not a champion. She’s an absolute legend.
Yep brilliant turn of foot last 300m
I thought her best was behind her but she gapped them.

The 2 she beat are very good horses

Last winner was Zaaki at Sandown apparently

Insane stat

Has gone full AVD since he piled into him for the jockey premiership when they left the market open after the Kah news broke

dontlimitme

TAILED JAIDYN
May 20, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 7.16.02 PM.png

Veer Right

Premium Platinum
May 11, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Great finish to the day!

btw, the fk is Brent Zaraffa on saying Quantico was disadvantaged by gate one, i would of thought it was the perfect draw from what i have seen today.

checkraiseulite

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 23, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Great chat and info in the lead up. Great thread, love it every year. I was wrong. I said I’d happily be a loser on the day to see her win but didn’t think she could. Outstanding mare, wonderful training effort.

Kudos to you ILP for being bullish on her chances from day dot.

lol. optimistic interpretation.

Ah12

Club Legend
Jan 24, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The $29’s about VE after the CC still makes for a good profit but Incentivise is far from done. Weight for age at his mercy, handicappers will murder him. Overseas?

i must have missed VE being tipped up for the cup all through this prep.

carry on.

Entered the inaugural power rankings at #3 In August and from memory never left the top 3. Spent most of the spring as the second top pick.

99P was also all over it when it was obvious no raiders where coming.

Apr 22, 2007
Bentleigh
AFL Club
Geelong
Entered the inaugural power rankings at #3 In August and from memory never left the top 3. Spent most of the spring as the second top pick.

Beat me to it

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Mrs America on top at ascot but huge unders. Patchwork a genuine lay. Wide open race. Magnificent andy the drifter but I don't know why he should be firm enough at the price. Port Beach/ Jay Dee good too.

Back