AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After how many years When do you get to Platinum

intrigued by this too. I was 30 years membership this year and got sweet FA for it. Old man is about 7 years ahead of me and is just standard gold. I think I read somewhere it’s the top 500 members who are platinum but no idea what that means in terms of membership years

Just received my renewal notice. Relatively standard progression through the waiting list.
Maybe 200-300 spots further than usual. Would be interested to hear from people further ahead in the queue.

2016 - first season of membership.
Renewal for 2017: 18664
Renewal for 2018: 16518
Renewal for 2019: 15584
Renewal for 2020: 14406
Renewal for 2021: 13357
Renewal for 2022: 12018

Did that come in the post

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To renew, not renew or go absentee? That is the question to consider. No doubt afl membership is a shambles of value with the squeezing of access for full members (let alone silver).

Joined at beginning of 2010 and Waitlist Number 597

They must’ve slowed down considerably. I joined at the end of 2008 start of 2009 and I became a Gold Member in 2018.

(I though it all my Christmas‘s had come at once when a few months later we made the Grand Final. Less said about that day now the better…)

I’m 8 years in and am 8517 for next year. Jumped nearly 4000 places on last year.
Seems very arbitrary. I’m further down the queue but only jumped up 1,500 or so (~15k).

I would’ve thought if you were closer to becoming gold the leap would’ve been lesser, not greater than for those lower on the list?

Year 13
Waitlist 376

Friend who signed up a few weeks before me was offered gold earlier in the year. I'm hopeful I'll be in a similar situation next year.

I am Year 12 and Waitlist 4500. Seems a lot off Year 13. I really don’t know how it works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do wonder if this years jumps up towards gold membership is skewed because of members going absentee and bronze . Cant remember whether the offer last year about going abstentee or bronze meant you lost your position ie go back of queue.

I dropped to Bronze this year and will do the same next year. You maintain your waitlist in Bronze and absentee (confirmed via membership department)

1635914392700.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back