EPL Matchday 11 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Ole hasn't actually been that bad this season. Too much emphasis on the 5-0 loss to LFC, just one game at the end of the day. Now looking reasonably well placed in the CL group and a result on the weekend sees them keeping pace with the top 4.
I agree, United should persist with him for as long as possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everton are in deep poo.Looks like things to need to change quick or our tumble down the ladder will continue.

Have to admit Everton being sucked down into a relegation dogfight is greatly appealing:)
What have they done to draw your ire. This list of clubs you irrationally dislike is longer than santa’s naughty list

What have they done to draw your ire. This list of clubs you irrationally dislike is longer than santa’s naughty list

A certain Freo supporting poster here more than anything else specific tbh lol

But really, aside from probably Man City and Wolves, I personally find there are reasons to dislike every other Premier League club from my own perspective.

Have to admit Everton being sucked down into a relegation dogfight is greatly appealing:)
Leeds would want as many clubs as they can a relegation dogfight especially if Newcastle spend big in January

Remove this Banner Ad

Back