Current The Bunker Part 2

skygem

contemplating
Oct 21, 2021
AFL Club
Carlton
And that explains the missing sleeping bag how? Or are you suggesting the parents forgot that it got wet and that and it is still hanging out to dry?
i'm just suggesting that is could be a 'Possibility' the sleeping bag was stolen, and not both Cleo and the sb together

daniologist

trainee
Sep 22, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Pohang Steelers
the diviner (works for the police regularly and called in for the job) and is a mate of one of my business partners.

he went to the tent, went to the road, drove 120km with the police (who trust him), then south 50km (which turned out to be the correct route based on the drivers confession - they panicked), stop and found the body.

35yo and 20yo something year old back packer/ tourists

he solved it within 5 minutes on site and the drive time

This is very hard to believe and probably belongs in The Bunker rather than here on the main thread. Kurve ?

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
So no confirmation of a hit and run or sleeping bag being swallowed by a whale?
Personally I still think the whale was responsible. Had motive and just my gut feeling.
Missed the broadcast (Sydney) by about 10 minutes.
Will watch it later when it's up on the net for replaying (and post the links to it in here).

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
a friend of the late Len Buckeridge
It's at this point, it pretty obvious that this post is more April Fools than Melbourne Cup Day.
(Either that or someone borrowed your phone and decided to use your account to post some BS)

Make sure you drink lots of water to ward off the hangover.

Torree

Premium Platinum
Mar 31, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Maybe they DO have someone in custody and that’s ‘the story’ they’re telling. If so I’d find it very hard to believe. I hope not as that’s even more tragic robbing her parents of a chance to hold her and say goodbye and putting them through 2 weeks of living hell on earth.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
So no confirmation of .... sleeping bag being swallowed by a whale?
Personally I still think the whale was responsible. Had motive and just my gut feeling.

I found evidence of a whale near Quobba Blowholes back in June 2012.

the diviner (works for the police regularly and called in for the job) and is a mate of one of my business partners.

he went to the tent, went to the road, drove 120km with the police (who trust him), then south 50km (which turned out to be the correct route based on the drivers confession - they panicked), stop and found the body.

35yo and 20yo something year old back packer/ tourists

he solved it within 5 minutes on site and the drive time

CA93E570-C9CD-4D3B-8AAF-0204D82F312F.gif

Kurve WAKE UP and update the thread titles WOOOOOOOOOOOO 🥰🥰🥰💃💃💃🍸🍸🍸

Wow, was not expecting this after 2 weeks.

Wonderful news Cleo is reunited with her family. Great work by the police. The man is going to be one of the most hated in Australia.

Wow, was not expecting this after 2 weeks.

Wonderful news Cleo is reunited with her family. Great work by the police. The man is going to be one of the most hated in Australia.
I reckon most Australians will be walking around with a little spring in their step today…I know I will!
No doubt there could be some very ugly stuff coming out eventually but to be found alive and safely back with her family after 18 days is just incredible and uplifting!

While situations like this can bring out the best in some people, it clearly brings out the worst in some.

The people who contacted the parents directly with their bile and persist in spreading nonsense even now can FRO.

Not just Facey:

Awakening

Club Legend
Oct 23, 2021
AFL Club
West Coast
I know that the whale is responsible and I will stand by my baseless opinion no matter what evidence comes to light.

Anything other then the whale is clearly a conspiracy!

Back