Racing November Daily Punt: Bossy and RT bow out

Remove this Banner Ad

can anyone tell me what the below means?

Pads (Front) FIRST TIME

so basically the ally plates have synthetic cushion across the hoof to reduce force of impact on feet. Normally due to either hard ground or unknown underlying hoof injury. Can mean nothing can mean lots. Sometimes you just whack them on to protect a horse that’s 100% sound and it’s worth the extra $$. But you get the idea from trainer history on who does it for safety and who does for injury.

Keen as for tomorrow
R1. Wilbury- trialled well and supremely bred

R2. Wil John

R3. Excelman

R4. Charleise

R5. Pindaric

R6. Enthaar

R7. Incentivise, plus have antepost bets on Spanish Mission (41/1) and Sir L(34/1) from months ago

R8. April Rain

R9. Zoumon

R10. Curran

One i dont mind at a price for Oaks day

R3 - IMPEL @ $81 - Knuckled badly at the start on debut and was always out the back. Was a good 3 lengths off the second last horse coming around the bend but worked his way through the field pretty well. Only Renosu ran a quicker last 600m and 400m. The top two favourites for this race both come out of that race and Brereton/Renosu cleared out to run the quinella in the Maribyrnong today so the form looks decent from that race.

See the source image

Wednesday after Cup Day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys. Got a quaddie question from yesterday that i'm hoping someone can help me with.

I got 18.9% of yesterday's quaddie. In race 8 i had the 11 which was a late scratching. The 10 was the sub which i already had in my selections.

What happens in this instance?

I thought what happens is that my % should increase as my live selections went from 3/7/4/6 to 3/6/4/6?

In the end i've received the payout for the 18.9% on my ticket and the lady serving me couldn't give an explanation, neither could the person she spoke to on the phone.

Hey guys. Got a quaddie question from yesterday that i'm hoping someone can help me with.

I got 18.9% of yesterday's quaddie. In race 8 i had the 11 which was a late scratching. The 10 was the sub which i already had in my selections.

What happens in this instance?

I thought what happens is that my % should increase as my live selections went from 3/7/4/6 to 3/6/4/6?

In the end i've received the payout for the 18.9% on my ticket.

Unfortunately you get the sub twice - as it didn't win - your % remains the same. If the sub had won you would have got 37.8%

Unfortunately you get the sub twice - as it didn't win - your % remains the same. If the sub had won you would have got 37.8%

Right!

Am i right in thinking in the past that the % stake would change according to the changed number of selections or has it always been this way?

Its always been you get the sub again as far as i can remember. I dont think they would ever give you a bigger % the only other option would be what they do with other exotics like trifectas and first 4s where you just get a refund on the combos through that scratching

Its always been you get the sub again as far as i can remember. I dont think they would ever give you a bigger % the only other option would be what they do with other exotics like trifectas and first 4s where you just get a refund on the combos through that scratching

Ok. Thanks

Shows how often i win quaddies! :moustache:

So Teo Nugent wins the previous race sticking to the rail and coming from behind yet in the next race (the KCup) he takes his mount (backed off the map) from barrier 2 to the outside and of course winner comes from behind sticking to the rail ...... you seriously have to question what these jockeys are *ing smoking!!

Was slightly disappointing last prep but would have been generally seen as a better horse than the likes of State of Rest, Fourhometwo, Numarian who have all come over with decent wraps on them or you know... won a Cox Plate. The trip being slightly short not a huge issue for mine, if it hasn't gone backwards then it will win this race for fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Back