FTA-TV Big Brother 2022: Back to the Future All Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
People believe what the attention seeking adulterer says about Warnie?

Please, he's had Liz Hurley ffs.

I think he can aim higher than that trollop.
So did Hugh Grant and he still went after a trans hooker.

FWIW a reality show insta account asked for women who have been DMd by Warnie and got absolutely inundated, the man loves a DM.

No shame, good on him. You miss 100% of the shots you dont take.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Ellie Gonsalvez was the other, not a fan of her buzzcut but she is gorgeous.

Jess is absolute trash but shes not unnatractive.

Did you watch MAFS?

She's not someone I find attractive, mostly after seeing that, even if she's had work since. Behaved like someone who believed she was more attractive than what she was, and it's still there, under the plastic.

Urgh, I hate talking negatively about people's appearance particularly if they are female, but I guess I can make an exception for her.

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Did you watch MAFS?

She's not someone I find attractive, mostly after seeing that, even if she's had work since. Behaved like someone who believed she was more attractive than what she was, and it's still there, under the plastic.

Urgh, I hate talking negatively about people's appearance particularly if they are female, but I guess I can make an exception for her.
I didnt watch that season but i know shes an awful person, purely physically shes hits most of the marks that current beauty standards ask for (blonde hair, big lips, big boobs, fit).

If i ever had to speak to her i couldnt imagine being interested at all but if ive racked half a bag and shes throwing at it ive probably had worse.

More to the point i think Warnie is quantity over quality and shes probably got juuuuust the right amount of exposure for Warnie to know her.

Brother and father are not the same thing dude.

I know he's just ultra annoying brings nothing we've heard this rubbish from him and it's already tiresome. Get rid of him and put Penny or Skye in or someone half decent

I know he's just ultra annoying brings nothing we've heard this rubbish from him and it's already tiresome. Get rid of him and put Penny or Skye in or someone half decent

Yeah we need some new material we've never heard before.

Which he doesnt have because he's 100% estranged from them.

I didnt watch that season but i know shes an awful person, purely physically shes hits most of the marks that current beauty standards ask for (blonde hair, big lips, big boobs, fit).

If i ever had to speak to her i couldnt imagine being interested at all but if ive racked half a bag and shes throwing at it ive probably had worse.

More to the point i think Warnie is quantity over quality and shes probably got juuuuust the right amount of exposure for Warnie to know her.
Disagree, under all the make-up she is average at best in terms of appearance. Add in the fact that she's only known for cheating on her "husband" and has zero shame but instead relishes the fact, and she sinks straight to the bottom of the barrel.

Ellie on the other hand is spectacular, especially with the buzz cut! She's a natural beauty inside and out. What a woman!

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Penny had a baby a few months back so shes not coming and i think Skye is making a lot of money off the insta influencer deal now.

Plus most of them would be considered for All Stars or whatever they are doing currently, no VIP (actually think its dumb they are putting last seasons dude into this house).

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Disagree, under all the make-up she is average at best in terms of appearance. Add in the fact that she's only known for cheating on her "husband" and has zero shame but instead relishes the fact, and she sinks straight to the bottom of the barrel.

Ellie on the other hand is spectacular, especially with the buzz cut! She's a natural beauty inside and out. What a woman!
I’m not sure how I got put in the position of defending Jess when my point was that it’s not a stretch to believe warnie would try to root her but in any event sure. If you’ve only ever slept with more (purely physically) attractive women than her in your life you’re doing better than pretty much everyone on the planet.

Also Ellie a natural beauty… yeh okay mate.

Penny had a baby a few months back so shes not coming and i think Skye is making a lot of money off the insta influencer deal now.

Plus most of them would be considered for All Stars or whatever they are doing currently, no VIP (actually think its dumb they are putting last seasons dude into this house).

Just saying that will be one cute baby, didn't know. Skye is doing OF too, no I'm not on that rubbish, just saw it on her feed lol

Nov 17, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
So the estranged half brother of someone only famous because of who she married is writing a letter to them.

Woop de s**t.

Honestly, just who does channel 7 think gives a *? Anyone? Is ANYONE out there going to stock up on chips and dip and settle in with a full glass of chilled cask white at 7:30 on Monday just to watch this? ANYONE????

tumbleweeds1.gif

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams

I'm talking physically too. She possibly looks better now than back then. But having remembered her from back then, that's what I think of first.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Putting aside all the other trash about her you’re telling me this

View attachment 1273858
Is physically unnatractive?
Not that attractive me.

Plastic face, and probably an 'on trend' body accentuating a big bum and core, but I'm not an on trend guy.

Look I'd have a gander if she done nudes but she's not great to me.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Phantom you are forgetting something. This is Big Footy land of the men who earn 6 figures and bang 10s.
I used to bang an 11, does that count? I was only earning low 5s though.

Definitely a quality over quantity situation, my romantic life though. I'm no casanova. You'd have leftovers from counting on one hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back