Games FPL 21/22 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

I have Toney. Might get Jimi - they have two peachy weeks coming up.

I don't mind Wilson. If Newcastle score he is usually the one and they have Brighton (A), Brentford (H), Arsenal (A), Norwich (H) and Burnley (H) coming up.

Captain thoughts this weekend? Back Salah in a tough fixture or looking elsewhere?

Captain thoughts this weekend? Back Salah in a tough fixture or looking elsewhere?

Has a pretty good record against Hammers so don't see any reason to challenge the consensus this week.

was going to give the C to Son, then I had a look at Salahs returns for the year and left it where it was.
there’s not much else that appeals this week, maybe James or Chilwell?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

was going to give the C to Son, then I had a look at Salahs returns for the year and left it where it was.
there’s not much else that appeals this week, maybe James or Chilwell?

Yeah James is very tempting but just can't bring myself to do it lol.

Was thinking of bench boosting this week with Duffy, Liver and Antonio on the bench. Was a really hard benching week. Looks like I might have got it wrong again

Azpi benched
Milivojevic also for those with Gallagher

Had Gallagher on the bench last week, hopefully he gets points for me this.

Mega-haul Cancelo! Shame everyone has him. :p

Not me, couldn’t afford him and had Laporte. Everyone else in my other league has him :mad:

Honestly had him benched for most of the week. Last minute change.

Yeah, funny that everyone I spoke to was saying they’d bench him, then you see at deadline and look, there it is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back