List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Mac Andrews is available at 7, and if GWS are keen, we can wrangle
out their 2022 FRP and pick 13 for pick 7.

If we can also help Don’s split their pick with two of our second round picks (Saints may also want to do this but suspect Bombers more likely) that would give us:

- three FRPs + one SRP in this draft. (I’d also move three rookies up and take a slider in the rookie draft).
- two FRPs + two SRP in next years draft.

Puts us in a good position again re:trade assets for next season.

If we can also help Don’s split their pick with two of our second round picks (Saints may also want to do this but suspect Bombers more likely) that would give us:

- three FRPs + one SRP in this draft. (I’d also move three rookies up and take a slider in the rookie draft).

Live trading could be sensational for us if our player are gone @7.
If GWS come knocking as you suggested i'd push for a pick swap next year.Their 1st for our 2nd.

Like the idea. Two 2022 firsts and two 2022 seconds will be a great haul for next years off season.
Gut feel is if Andrew isn’t taken at 2 by GWS then I’m guessing they would have traded out and most likely to Adelaide (4)or Hawks (5) for a pick before our 7. So the likely hood is if we’re trading pick 7 we’re hoping to get pick 2 in return for Callaghan.

Marty Hore as a backup defender?

Looked like he could genuinely seriously play, not sure why Melbourne delisted him unless they are just stacked for players in that position. Maybe his ACL was bad...

But yeah only 25, 190cm or so, great insurance for Vlastuin/Broad but possibly borderline best 22 too...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shirley their is a spot on the list for 'the hound'...!?!?!...FF would be awesome but then again if 'the hound' is FB who is game to take a mark in front of him...

Game Of Thrones GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Shirley their is a spot on the list for 'the hound'...!?!?!...FF would be awesome but then again if 'the hound' is FB who is game to take a mark in front of him...

Game Of Thrones GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
If a dog is not available early, we should go for Skippy later in the draft. Skip displayed almost all dog like characteristics saved everybody at least once and this one time, DISABLED A BOMB!!

very

Dusty

very

Richmondy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back