Radio Triple M Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

I was always a big fan of the Big Shiggs but there's not really much of a reason to listen. It's just ok.
I got to the first break. The music on MMM does my head in. I know I can podcast it but I work from home and have Fox channel 805 on every day.

why podcast??

Didn’t think I’d be asking this question tonight:

Attachments

• C5298A43-BC73-4855-A1BF-8E7A0A78B2D8.png
    C5298A43-BC73-4855-A1BF-8E7A0A78B2D8.png
    405.6 KB · Views: 199
I got to the first break. The music on MMM does my head in. I know I can podcast it but I work from home and have Fox channel 805 on every day.

why podcast??
I don't mind it actually, evenings music lineup is basically Triple J's playlist from about 1998. Only really listen to Danny Lakey so don't know about the other shifts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Molloy going end of the year.
Thank god.

I dead set reckon he is the least funniest guy to ever roam the earth and be classed as a comedian/funny.

Edit; upon googling mick Molloy, I Google Marty sheargold, now he is classed as a comedian, so Mick is now second in line. Marty is now in front with daylight between him and Mick.

Honestly, if that show lasts another year I'll eat my hat, they canned the hot breakfast and replaced it with this guy. What a terrible decision, although there is a rumour the great leader of our State had a part to play in it.

I dead set reckon he is the least funniest guy to ever roam the earth and be classed as a comedian/funny.
There's unfunny-annoying (Hamish & Andy) and unfunny-fraudulent (Molloy). Though I'm going to be massively contradictory and admit that he was in one of the funniest ever sketches on TV; those who were into old cars in Melb in the '80's and '90s would know of the "Dashboard Doctor" ...he and Tony Martin did a thing around that business on The Late Show. Funny!!

There's unfunny-annoying (Hamish & Andy) and unfunny-fraudulent (Molloy). Though I'm going to be massively contradictory and admit that he was in one of the funniest ever sketches on TV; those who were into old cars in Melb in the '80's and '90s would know of the "Dashboard Doctor" ...he and Tony Martin did a thing around that business on The Late Show. Funny!!

Edit; upon googling mick Molloy, I Google Marty sheargold, now he is classed as a comedian, so Mick is now second in line. Marty is now in front with daylight between him and Mick.

Honestly, if that show lasts another year I'll eat my hat, they canned the hot breakfast and replaced it with this guy. What a terrible decision, although there is a rumour the great leader of our State had a part to play in it.

Sheargold has been doing stand up for 25 years. He isn’t classed “now” as a comedian. He’s been a comedian for a long time.
Because you don’t find him funny it doesn’t mean that others share the same opinion.

Comedy is one of the most subjective arts there is.

But I would say with his massive rural property, mortgage free and 6 figure salary that there are quite a lot of people out there that do find Shiggsy funny.

Much the same with Mick’s East Melbourne penthouse, mortgage free and 6 figure salary that many people find him funny also.

But sure “Freddy Mercury” from Big Footy doesn’t like them, ergo they’re not funny 🤦‍♂️

Sheargold has been doing stand up for 25 years. He isn’t classed “now” as a comedian. He’s been a comedian for a long time.
Because you don’t find him funny it doesn’t mean that others share the same opinion.

Comedy is one of the most subjective arts there is.

But I would say with his massive rural property, mortgage free and 6 figure salary that there are quite a lot of people out there that do find Shiggsy funny.

Much the same with Mick’s East Melbourne penthouse, mortgage free and 6 figure salary that many people find him funny also.

But sure “Freddy Mercury” from Big Footy doesn’t like them, ergo they’re not funny 🤦‍♂️
Im sorry Marty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back