Roast Grumpy Old Thread- 10k posts of whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the babcias RANSACKED the comfy baba shoes at chemist warehouse😡😡😡

Not thinking of the younger ppl who need shoes😡😡😡😡

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you are a younger reader, it doesn't take much to give a little wave of thanks when we let you into traffic.
If you are an older adult, it doesn’t take much to say “you too” or “thank you” when I serve you.

If you are a younger reader, it doesn't take much to give a little wave of thanks when we let you into traffic.
I think that goes to both old and young. I've always given a courtesy wave or thumbs up.

I think that goes to both old and young. I've always given a courtesy wave or thumbs up.
DYK b4 the Fonz made it cool a thumbs up was considered offensive and I can remember being told off as a kid.

This must be getting rarer too. People seem chuffed when I thank them and wish them a great day when grabbing takeaway.
Used to be the norm.
The amount of people who I thanked for checking in and they’d just walk away and not do anything astounds me. I’d be like “have a great day” and they’d just walk past.

Like common curtesy, I was raised to always thank people no matter what. Like now people hardly ever do that anymore and it like really shits me because you never know what someone’s going through and at work most likely than not they are putting on a persona.

DYK b4 the Fonz made it cool a thumbs up was considered offensive and I can remember being told off as a kid.
Do you remember that thing with the 4 hand signals - Peace Charger Fosters Lager?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back