Remove this Banner Ad

Also seems to have put on a bit of weight in 2 days

Attachments

• NINTCHDBPICT000691160170 (1).jpg
    NINTCHDBPICT000691160170 (1).jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 66
Someone mentioned where are his head injuries?
His forehead looks a bit bruised, might be more injuries under the hairline, with cctv the police likely got in the cell quickly before he did too much damage, I didn’t see it written anywhere that he has serious injuries? I don’t remember any blood on the bandages either.
It’s a grainy photo.

Those Bratz dolls are just wrong anyway, never was a fan of my daughters having them, luckily they weren't that much of fans either. I am wondering if there is a whole underworld of pedo's that are into them and use them to show others "what they are into".

So creepy how f'd up some people are.

His forehead looks a bit bruised, might be more injuries under the hairline, with cctv the police likely got in the cell quickly before he did too much damage, I didn’t see it written anywhere that he has serious injuries? I don’t remember any blood on the bandages either.
It’s a grainy photo.

He reportedly tried to get his name suppressed.

Maybe he demanded a super huge bandage be wrapped on his head to try and hide as much of his face as possible.
And they obliged.

Those Bratz dolls are just wrong anyway, never was a fan of my daughters having them, luckily they weren't that much of fans either. I am wondering if there is a whole underworld of pedo's that are into them and use them to show others "what they are into".

He might have bought heaps from Amazon online from 2018.
Amazon still sell them big time now in Australia (shipped from Australian and International Warehouses)

There's a whole range of Bratz animated movies and TV series too. Including internet only ones on Youtube.

'In the Fall of 2018, a new line of dolls called "Bratz Collector" were released exclusively on Amazon. The dolls were designed by fashion illustrator Hayden Williams, and featured branding that more closely resembled that of the original run of dolls. In June 2021, for their 20th anniversary, Bratz released near-replicas of the first edition dolls from 2001.'

Only $250k!
Sit on the investment I say.
Maybe wait until the accused is no longer walking this earth and the accused's victim C.S is over 18, and then have another think about it.
Let C.S decide when she is ready (which might be never).

$250k, ha ha, what a joke...!

I'd get in front of this and counter with - $5 Million and the family will guarantee an exclusive interview sometime in the next 24 months - with a $2 Million non-fundable deposit, required upon signing of the agreement, to be placed in a trust fund for the girls future schooling..?

Fcuk the media..! - that should at least slow down some related offers for a while...

He might have bought heaps from Amazon online from 2018.
Amazon still sell them big time now in Australia (shipped from Australian and International Warehouses)

There's a whole range of Bratz animated movies and TV series too. Including internet only ones on Youtube.

'In the Fall of 2018, a new line of dolls called "Bratz Collector" were released exclusively on Amazon. The dolls were designed by fashion illustrator Hayden Williams, and featured branding that more closely resembled that of the original run of dolls. In June 2021, for their 20th anniversary, Bratz released near-replicas of the first edition dolls from 2001.'
I think there's a huge chasm of difference between being a collector of "stuff" and kidnapping someone's child. Yet he chose to go down that path and now he faces his retribution.

Chloe may have a trusting nature but surely a four year old away from their mum and dad after a while, with a stranger, would become terrified. He has found some unnatural means to keep her quiet, goodness knows what he has done. She may not appear traumatised now, but who knows in the future she won't be, we all hope not though. He needs to spend the rest of his life in prison.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chloe may have a trusting nature but surely a four year old away from their mum and dad after a while, with a stranger, would become terrified. He has found some unnatural means to keep her quiet, goodness knows what he has done. She may not appear traumatised now, but who knows in the future she won't be, we all hope not though. He needs to spend the rest of his life in prison.
Parents never fully recover from losing a child, especially one so young.
Even though they have her back now, they won't ever forget what it felt like.
That's what this guy gave to them.

Lead story in the West online now.
Having issues with his left eye, or winking at the photographer?

View attachment 1274523

Those parasitic Daily Mail'ers reported that the accused was winking!

I was only joking.

Have picked the good bits out of the winking article below.

'The man accused of abducting little Cleo Smith winked as he boarded a plane in shackles to fly to Perth where he will remain in jail until his next court appearance.'

'Described as a 'loner', Kelly lived alone in a well-known government housing precinct, and was also a regular at Carnarvon Central, according to one shop-owner in the centre which is something of a retail hub and meeting place.
Denham French, who relocated to Carnarvon from Thailand seven years ago, operates a sporting goods of sorts store which also sells some clothing jewelry and American football and basketball paraphernalia.
Kelly, he says, would come in 'time to time' and was relatively well known in the area.
'He's a guy who would flow in and out,' says French.
'Sometimes he would come in a few times a week. 'Other times none at all.''

'Kelly attended East Carnarvon High School before transferring to Carnarvon Senior, but even then didn't make any significant or lasting friendships.
Soon after his grandmother's death in 2020, Kelly appeared to come into some money and bought himself a late-model Mazda.

'He used to park it in the driveway and then close the gate, every day, always went and put the car in the same spot and closed the gate,' one of his neighbours recalled.
Daily Mail Australia can reveal Kelly was pulled over in June 2021 and charged with driving unlicensed.
The court heard he had never held a licence and had no authority to be behind the wheel of a car.'

'In recent weeks, more townspeople began noticing Kelly using the car. Pricilla Milly-Milly said she saw him at the hardware store Bunnings just last week, PerthNow reported.

'He was in the car and he just kept staring at me,' she said.'

'It's understood he had multiple aliases online where he would join doll collector's groups to discuss his beloved toys.'

'It's understood Kelly frequented Toyworld but his toy purchases weren't seen as suspicious as locals assumed he was buying them for younger nieces, nephews or cousins.
It's also speculated he ordered Bratz dolls online as Toyworld ceased stocking them several years ago.

'Kelly reportedly never held down a job, but was trying to get work by completing construction courses to become more qualified.'

'Kelly's Facebook profile was following Cleo's mother Ellie'

'Kelly's Facebook account also interacted with articles written about the missing four-year-old.
On a news article posted about missing Cleo, Kelly's account reacted with a 'sad' emoji.'

'Kelly's Facebook account also interacted with articles written about the missing four-year-old.
On a news article posted about missing Cleo, Kelly's account reacted with a 'sad' emoji.'

Wow ... so he was closely following the case as well.

I wonder if he let Cleo watch the news reports of the frantic search for her and her parents distress.

Hard to say but sure does look like similar country

I know Cronulla quite well and pretty sure that's not it. That's more likely to be WA and it looks like it as well, very similar to the sand and vegetation around the Blowholes.

$250k, ha ha, what a joke...!

I'd get in front of this and counter with - $5 Million and the family will guarantee an exclusive interview sometime in the next 24 months - with a $2 Million non-fundable deposit, required upon signing of the agreement, to be placed in a trust fund for the girls future schooling..?

Fcuk the media..! - that should at least slow down some related offers for a while...
They don't have to, and shouldn't do anything right now, the value will go up as time goes by, it's not like they are going to miss out. They can make a well considered decision in the future and do the best to protect their girls. It will be hard to resist though as the media will be circling and the pressure will be immense, everyone in these types of situations seem to succumb. however, the fact they have not made any public statement or appearance yet makes me think they are taking their time and not rushing in to appease any media outlet. Hopefully they can stay strong until they are in the mental space to make rational decisions.

I was only joking.

'The man accused of abducting little Cleo Smith winked as he boarded a plane in shackles to fly to Perth where he will remain in jail until his next court appearance.'

'Described as a 'loner', Kelly lived alone in a well-known government housing precinct, and was also a regular at Carnarvon Central, according to one shop-owner in the centre which is something of a retail hub and meeting place.
Denham French, who relocated to Carnarvon from Thailand seven years ago, operates a sporting goods of sorts store which also sells some clothing jewelry and American football and basketball paraphernalia.
Kelly, he says, would come in 'time to time' and was relatively well known in the area.

'Kelly attended East Carnarvon High School before transferring to Carnarvon Senior, but even then didn't make any significant or lasting friendships.
Soon after his grandmother's death in 2020, Kelly appeared to come into some money and bought himself a late-model Mazda.

'He used to park it in the driveway and then close the gate, every day, always went and put the car in the same spot and closed the gate,' one of his neighbours recalled.
Daily Mail Australia can reveal Kelly was pulled over in June 2021 and charged with driving unlicensed.
The court heard he had never held a licence and had no authority to be behind the wheel of a car.'

'In recent weeks, more townspeople began noticing Kelly using the car. Pricilla Milly-Milly said she saw him at the hardware store Bunnings just last week, PerthNow reported.

'It's understood he had multiple aliases online where he would join doll collector's groups to discuss his beloved toys.'

'It's understood Kelly frequented Toyworld but his toy purchases weren't seen as suspicious as locals assumed he was buying them for younger nieces, nephews or cousins.
It's also speculated he ordered Bratz dolls online as Toyworld ceased stocking them several years ago.

'Kelly reportedly never held down a job, but was trying to get work by completing construction courses to become more qualified.'

Get your own news stories!!! They don’t get big footy dark humour 🙄

I was only joking.

Additionally BFEW job opportunities??? 😂

They don't have to, and shouldn't do anything right now, the value will go up as time goes by, it's not like they are going to miss out. They can make a well considered decision in the future and do the best to protect their girls. It will be hard to resist though as the media will be circling and the pressure will be immense, everyone in these types of situations seem to succumb. however, the fact they have not made any public statement or appearance yet makes me think they are taking their time and not rushing in to appease any media outlet. Hopefully they can stay strong until they are in the mental space to make rational decisions.

Totally agree with all of that - perhaps you missed my sarcastic tone. The media have published this '$250k' story to promote further discussion and perhaps bait for a response.
If you or I were to send PerthNow or 7West an email suggesting we heard from a 'family source' that they will not even entertain providing a related interview for less that $5 Million, this would probably be published the next day. If we sent this to the Daly Mail it would be published within the hour!

Remember, the media's primary objective is to entertain, not educate..!

Last edited:
https://www.news.com.au/national/cl...n/news-story/80cb6b86d7129921bfa9d53448d2eb95
Two of the hero detectives who busted through an alleged kidnapper’s front door to rescue Cleo Smith have returned to the scene.

Det-Sen Const. Kurt Ford and Det-Sen Const. Drew Masterson arrived at the Tonkin Crescent property on Friday afternoon where they greeted colleagues, including forensic officers, with a handshake.

The property is still under police guard and being scoured for evidence three days after the four-year-old was swept up and taken home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back