Brooklyn Nets, New York Jets
Up until this year Sam Reid had the quinella. Now it's just one :(

May 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Brooklyn Nets, New York Jets
Hunter was well below Campbell. Hunter would struggle to be beat Tim English in the ruck.

Considering English is one of the softest footballers I have ever seen that's a damning criticism on Hunter

I have absolutely no memory of Farren Ray ever playing for North Melbourne.

Scottroo

Premiership Player
Mar 15, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Zach Guthrie.

rabbit in headlights every time I watch him play

Jul 14, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Zach Guthrie is a poor mans Josh Bootsma

Duckimus Prime

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
What is the go with the golden sack?
Was recruiting to be the senior player at the Port Adelaide Magpies after Cam Sutcliffe was picked up in the rookie draft, and also to be a development coach. COVID happened and Port's SANFL season was cancelled.

Sutcliffe was then delisted from Port's AFL list and resumed his spot as the senior player in the SANFL side. In order to get some experience to play along side the kids in the SANFL side, Port took him as a rookie on the AFL list.

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
Was recruiting to be the senior player at the Port Adelaide Magpies after Cam Sutcliffe was picked up in the rookie draft, and also to be a development coach. COVID happened and Port's SANFL season was cancelled.

Sutcliffe was then delisted from Port's AFL list and resumed his spot as the senior player in the SANFL side. In order to get some experience to play along side the kids in the SANFL side, Port took him as a rookie on the AFL list.

I know all of that but I mean what's the go for 2022?

Back