The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 3 Thread: Pay your respects to DeMar DeJORDAN here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
yuck I just looked up you werent joking about the contract.
You guys look like you're in the need of a 6'1 scoring guard who is currently on the outer at their current team

He's a Louisiana guy, we need a vet to balance out the youngsters, so I get it to an extent.

No idea why it was three years though, or more than the minimum. And we seem to have given up on Satoransky already, so viva la Lonzo trade.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
He's a Louisiana guy, we need a vet to balance out the youngsters, so I get it to an extent.

No idea why it was three years though, or more than the minimum. And we seem to have given up on Satoransky already, so viva la Lonzo trade.

Unfortunately, unless you get rid of your ******* owner(s) who are only really concerned about the New Orleans Saints, I honestly think the Pelicans are next cab off the rank in terms of relocation, esp as expected, Zion will bolt when he becomes a Free Agent.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Unfortunately, unless you get rid of your ******* owner(s) who are only really concerned about the New Orleans Saints, I honestly think the Pelicans are next cab off the rank in terms of relocation, esp as expected, Zion will bolt when he becomes a Free Agent.

That narrative is a little overplayed, can't really condemn the owners for anything in the last two years. And it's not like we've ever baulked at paying our players what they're worth due to stinginess or whatever.

We had George Shinn for years, now that's a bad owner. The Maloofs, bad owners. Sterling, bad owner. Dolan, inept owner. By contrast our current owners are at worst benign, but even that's unkind. Last couple of years they haven't skimped on the front office, have been willing to pay out on coaching contracts, even if the wrong hire was made, and have set up our G-league affiliate. And while talk is cheap, they've always been adamant that they're committed to keeping the team in New Orleans.

Our front office deserves to have the magnifying glass applied to it. Ownership is, for the moment, the least of our worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back