The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I think we are better off without Josh Richardson and giving Neismith more minutes.
Unfortunately, unless we lead by 30 or 40, I cannot feel any confidence at all, but clearly the defence is probably still our main strength despite the offensive talents of Tatum and Brown.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
I think we are better off without Josh Richardson and giving Neismith more minutes.
Unfortunately, unless we lead by 30 or 40, I cannot feel any confidence at all, but clearly the defence is probably still our main strength despite the offensive talents of Tatum and Brown.
Still trying to figure out why we got Richardson in the first place.

Oct 18, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
Smart for Simmons...

JB out for a few weeks. Things are looking bleak but maybe this will force Tatum out of his funk. Already looked a lot better against Mavs.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Seen almost every game we have played this year (only missed one) due to finally getting around to subscribing to league pass, I think that was our 2nd best, most solid and consistent 4 quarter effort (after the win at Miami)

Think we can start to build some solid and consistent form from here, esp from the bench.

Marcus Smart brain fade at Dallas aside, been a season saving week for us.

Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Building some momentum on that tough grinding D & it’s giving us an identity. The Horford, timelord combo is really setting the tone, so hopefully they stay healthy.

If we get over the bucks at home saturday & back to .500, we can start to aim up.

Back