Rumour Jon Patton

Just a reminder not to cross the line, BF does have rules we all abide by regarding mental health issues and unacceptable comments and jokes. Feel free to discuss any topic reasonably but please think before you post.
And please stick to the topic only.
Thanks.

Last edited:

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
When they want something or a commission is in it for them, they cannot contact you quick enough and show basic communication skills.

When they have nothing in it for them, they don't answer calls, return emails and when the problem is too big to fix they blame everyone but themselves. Dead set hate the campaigners.

We were renting a place a few years back, we had heavy rain and the roof started to leak, called the agent, emailed the agent, texted, you name it, nothing. A week went by another heavy downpour, the roof collapses in, literally took them two days to get in contact with us to fix it.

Dead set the scum of the universe, when you wash a pot out and sometimes there's slimy greasy leftover stains, real estate agents are lower than that.

That sounds like a property manager, not a sales agent.

Leeda

Talents B Sharp
Suspended
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Just a reminder not to cross the line, BF does have rules we all abide by regarding mental health issues and unacceptable comments and jokes. Feel free to discuss any topic reasonably but please think before you post.
And please stick to the topic only.
Thanks.
Your avatar is as cute as all get out…

When they want something or a commission is in it for them, they cannot contact you quick enough and show basic communication skills.

When they have nothing in it for them, they don't answer calls, return emails and when the problem is too big to fix they blame everyone but themselves. Dead set hate the campaigners.

We were renting a place a few years back, we had heavy rain and the roof started to leak, called the agent, emailed the agent, texted, you name it, nothing. A week went by another heavy downpour, the roof collapses in, literally took them two days to get in contact with us to fix it.

Dead set the scum of the universe, when you wash a pot out and sometimes there's slimy greasy leftover stains, real estate agents are lower than that.
Yep, something needs fixing and they can’t be contacted, looking into it for 5 weeks. If you’re 12 hours late paying the rent or it’s been long enough that they can increase the rent they’ve got all the time in the world.

Mudman85

All Australian
Feb 21, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yep, something needs fixing and they can’t be contacted, looking into it for 5 weeks. If you’re 12 hours late paying the rent or it’s been long enough that they can increase the rent they’ve got all the time in the world.
Had issues with our hot water in our new place for the last 6 months. Finally sorted this week and now they want to put the rent up. The agent was present when the plumber was here as I wasn’t able to and she left me a note about some finger marks on the light switches, oil splatter marks on the cook top and a light globe that needs replacing. It’s seriously bizarre the things they try to raise as issues.

May 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Brooklyn Nets, New York Jets
Absurd that Patton just gets to say "mental health made me do it" and then gets to use his former footballer status as a leg up and move on.

Sure he lost his career but at no stage has he come out and owned/ denounced his disgusting and predatory behaviour.

Absurd that Patton just gets to say "mental health made me do it" and then gets to use his former footballer status as a leg up and move on.

Sure he lost his career but at no stage has he come out and owned/ denounced his disgusting and predatory behaviour.
Real estate agent seems about right.

Sep 20, 2009
NSW
AFL Club
St Kilda

So he should remain jobless until he satisfies your demands?

Pacman82

Premiership Player
Oct 24, 2011
Earth
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
SMFC | Celtics
If GWS can pick him back up for next to nothing they should, it'd help carry the load that Hogan's shouldering while trying to find some consistency & the hole left by Mumford. Maybe include one of these phones as part his contract..

images.jpg

Pacman82

Premiership Player
Oct 24, 2011
Earth
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
SMFC | Celtics
See him everywhere on the GC the last few months.

On SM-G998B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Of course he's up there, alot of exposed women's feet to see! Haha just joking, who doesn't like a woman in heels, although I've never requested a foot pics, but can't imagine anyone giving a sh!t if that's his thing, let alone shaming a bloke over it!

Jun 30, 2014
The Winchester
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, East Side Hawks

Was there even one statement? So definitely agree.

Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Of course he's up there, alot of exposed women's feet to see! Haha just joking, who doesn't like a woman in heels, although I've never requested a foot pics, but can't imagine anyone giving a sh!t if that's his thing, let alone shaming a bloke over it!

I am generally completely fine with peoples odd kinks. I mean as long as everyone is of age, it is consensual and no one is being permanently injured I am usually fine with whatever people like. Foot Fetishes are one thing though that creeps me out no end and is an exception to the above rule.

Pacman82

Premiership Player
Oct 24, 2011
Earth
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
SMFC | Celtics
I am generally completely fine with peoples odd kinks. I mean as long as everyone is of age, it is consensual and no one is being permanently injured I am usually fine with whatever people like. Foot Fetishes are one thing though that creeps me out no end and is an exception to the above rule.

BruceTempany14

Calling out Geelong supporters
Aug 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
I am generally completely fine with peoples odd kinks. I mean as long as everyone is of age, it is consensual and no one is being permanently injured I am usually fine with whatever people like. Foot Fetishes are one thing though that creeps me out no end and is an exception to the above rule.[/.

Which one is it .. generally , completely or usually?
Inane post.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Taylor Moss

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
He did both his knee's over the years but these days it's not necessarily a career ending injury

Lost all mobility from them. He’s a big unit with a weird small head (on his shoulders)

He had the turning circle of the Pasha Bulker after his second knee.

Felt for the bloke until all this came out.

If GWS can pick him back up for next to nothing they should, it'd help carry the load that Hogan's shouldering while trying to find some consistency & the hole left by Mumford. Maybe include one of these phones as part his contract..

View attachment 1275966
Well he was/is a big fan of playing snake…

Back