Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
This restart has clusterfu** written all over it
What did you think of the original PLP for SVG and then the reversal for ADP lifting? Part of me thinks that the penalty should’ve stood as they never overturn them and then I’m thinking that you can see the POV of SVG. ADP obviously lifted for a good reason because SVG proceeded to run off the track wildly and nearly bin it.

Last edited:
What did you think of the original PLP for SVG and then the reversal for ADP lifting? Part of me thinks that the penalty should’ve stood as they never overturn them and then I’m thinking that you can see the POV of SVG. ADP obviously lifted for a good reason because SVG proceeded to run off the track widely and nearly bin it.
Very tricky one.

Anton only needs to say " look, i knew he had me nd we couldn't go through T1 side-by-side so i lifted for a second in the interest of safety and ensuring the car made the end of the race intact "

You'd think campaigners'd be wise to SVG off restarts by now too

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
It should have been a penalty, then T8 did their best tobmakensur he got one.

Mar 25, 2009
The Tower
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Yeah we’re better than the nuffs on the Supercars Facebook page.

They made the right call to rescind the penalty since he clearly lifted before the line.

The second penalty was well deserved obviously. Like SVG said that guy did really well to get the nut on. You’d prefer a penalty than a loose wheel.

Back