Movie The Batman (2021) SPOILERS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Your ignoring justice league and batman and superman. its like 24 months after the last batman. Not 10 years.
Batman vs Superman was meant to star Bale and he turned down the offer which at the time was around $50m as Nolan was not part of the project.

In some ways Im glad as it makes the TDK trilogy all the more special unique and confined to that universe.

Batman vs Superman was meant to star Bale and he turned down the offer which at the time was around $50m as Nolan was not part of the project.

In some ways Im glad as it makes the TDK trilogy all the more special unique and confined to that universe.
True although if they got nolan to be involved in batman vs superman it may of been good.

Batman showed up in Suicide Squad too.

None of these are "Batman" movies though (not to me at least)
Whether you label it a batman movie or not, batman has been around in numerous movies in which he has been a major character. As has the joker in multiple films. These characters arent fresh As if they have been on a 10 year break.

Whether you label it a batman movie or not, batman has been around in numerous movies in which he has been a major character. As has the joker in multiple films. These characters arent fresh As if they have been on a 10 year break.
Sure, but in BvS and Justice League and the like he had no real development whatsoever (beyond realizing his mum and Supes mum share a name) so its not really a Batman story.

Im not really arguing it with you, just saying, excitement about a stand alone Batman movie as a fresh take on the character isnt that shocking.

Sure, but in BvS and Justice League and the like he had no real development whatsoever (beyond realizing his mum and Supes mum share a name) so its not really a Batman story.

Im not really arguing it with you, just saying, excitement about a stand alone Batman movie as a fresh take on the character isnt that shocking.
I enjoyed Bruce Wayne's journey to becoming Batman to eventually retiring.

I dont deny I wish there was a 4th with Bale and Nolan, unfortunately that will never ever happen.

I dont have high hopes of this new version of Batman being anything unique, different and also good.

I enjoyed Bruce Wayne's journey to becoming Batman to eventually retiring.

I dont deny I wish there was a 4th with Bale and Nolan, unfortunately that will never ever happen.

I dont have high hopes of this new version of Batman being anything unique, different and also good.
At least it should show more of Batman and have better and more action pieces than the Nolan’s bubblehead hardly ever there Batman

Nolan’s Batman showed more of Bruce and the action was atrocious…from all reports this Batman will be more of a detective and more action packed which will be new from all the other films imo.

At least it should show more of Batman and have better and more action pieces than the Nolan’s bubblehead hardly ever there Batman

Nolan’s Batman showed more of Bruce and the action was atrocious…from all reports this Batman will be more of a detective and more action packed which will be new from all the other films imo.
Did you just trash the whole Nolan franchise?

Did you just trash the whole Nolan franchise?
Look I like the character building and the storylines across the 3 films , however Batman was never the real focus in his franchise and the action sequences were shocking.

it’s really to me not a Batman franchise as he is hardly on film and not presented as Batman …he’s more like a James Bond character relying on Lucius Fox to support him.

lol

Im looking forward to the Pattinson version of Batman working 9 to 5 in the office.

I’m looking forward to seeing a Batman that doesn’t retire after 2 years broken-hearted like a simp
Youre getting a woke batman in Pattinson, enjoy.:D

Just seems strange youre so attached to a movie that isnt even released yet.

Odds are it will not be anywhere near as successful as the Nolan version.

Youre getting a woke batman in Pattinson, enjoy.:D

Just seems strange youre so attached to a movie that isnt even released yet.

Odds are it will not be anywhere near as successful as the Nolan version.
I’m not I’d rather a Affleck Batman solo film in all honesty

mat least we should get a half decent Batman on film than the Nolan’s version

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not I’d rather a Affleck Batman solo film in all honesty
I wasnt a fan of Affleck's Batman but I respected it.

That version of Batman and that universe it was in felt like it had potential to explore and be decent.

Take this to the bank, youre getting a woke version of Batman with Pattinson who is so emo. Lets not forget, I also think the casting of this new version is also too try hard in this woke era. Im surprised they didnt cast Jackie Chan as Commissioner Gordan.

I think Afflecks Batman was pretty woke, little twinkle in his eye when Jared Letos Joker talked about reach arounds.
I always viewed Batman vs Superman as just a Superman movie, the Justice League movie I literally only saw a few months back.

While I thought they were ok, they were not great.

I still believe Affleck will end up pulling off a much more convincing version then Detective Batman Pattinson.

I don’t even know what woke really means anymore, one of the most overused words I see online.
It's deviated about 5 times since its origin, and is no longer used in its correct context, form or even tone.

It was a black term to describe a "wokeness" to their plight.

Then it broadened to mean "woke" to all minority plights, e.g. racism, sexism.

It took a few more turns, and now it's something people use as an insult towards liberals (incorrectly).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back