Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

I think I have put half of the tankers BF board on ignore. Nice and peaceful now without those yobbos. Ignore is your friend.
Have kept away from all footy boards but this one - that works too! 😄

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Why after over a month after the grand final, do these supporters feel the need to keep coming onto the other team's board, with their inane, stupid, arrogant, classless posts? Or did I just answer my own question?
For the record, the poster was booted from the Melbourne board months back.

Just report and move on at this point

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Fair enough have you recovered from the premiership celebration
sort of. It would feel more real I reckon if it could have been in Melbourne like you guys got to experience in 2016. Mind you, I’m grateful for the WA audience getting behind the concept and turning up - but getting drunk with you partner locked down in Melbourne made the whole thing a bit weird. I’m still not convinced it happened

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
sort of. It would feel more real I reckon if it could have been in Melbourne like you guys got to experience in 2016. Mind you, I’m grateful for the WA audience getting behind the concept and turning up - but getting drunk with you partner locked down in Melbourne made the whole thing a bit weird. I’m still not convinced it happened

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons

Bulldog Joe

Premiership Player
May 23, 2008
Tasmania
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

That's ok.
We're convinced it was a fantasy and the season actually ended on September 18th.

Pugz89

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
It didn't happen. It's a dream. When you wake up, you will realise you actually lost by 37pts 😉

CarnTheScray

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2019
Ballarat
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Lockdown just killed my interest in footy this year. Watching the GF, it didn't even feel like it was the GF tbh. I was more pissed off at our loss to Richmond and Essendon earlier in the year than the GF loss surprisingly.

I didn't have "Liam Jones is trending" in my 2021 Bingo card - did anyone else?

Attachments

• 1636509270334.png
    1636509270334.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 69
Lockdown just killed my interest in footy this year. Watching the GF, it didn't even feel like it was the GF tbh. I was more pissed off at our loss to Richmond and Essendon earlier in the year than the GF loss surprisingly.

The loss to Geelong really hurt me.

Wasn't Liam Jones a former Western Bulldogs player???

KULTURE!!!!!

:D:D:D:D

Back