Toast The New Carlton Thread: 5 wooden spoons this century (next worst is 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Liam Jones definitely looks like someone who 'DoEs HIs owN ReSeaRch' on Facebook.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Media naming Jones now.

f*n nuffy.
woah-whoa.gif

Liam Jones said Mark Murphy's nuts are the size of walnuts post-vax

They were this size pre-vax, but young Liam is not a logician

Young Liam only gets his facts from certified Scienticians.

I'm more concerned that Liam Jones is so well aquainted with Murphy's nut's, he must wear them as a chin pendant or something

You can book Liam to appear at your next party or event. Might be worth the money to get him around to hear his nutbag theories.

I laugh at you pack of idiots thinking Sutton, fauci and co are the best scientists and leading health professionals in the world. You're aware there are better doctors and scientists with more credentials to be in the role speaking up against the vaccine. Fauci is too busy paying people to experiment on innocent animals to be concerned about your health. I wonder if you people are actually aware of bill gates openly admitting they want to depopulate or do you turn a blind eye to these things because it's not shown on the MSM. It's like people in power have never committed atrocities against humanity before, hitler was world magazines person of the year at one stage so whats that tell you?. The only way you can make an informed decision is to have both sides of an argument and you ain't hearing that. Everyone is a crazy conspiracy theorist because they're seeing and hearing about all the reactions to the vaccine that's not a conspiracy it's apart of making an informed decision something you lot clearly didn't do. I just hope you don't complain when something does go wrong for blindly trusting these people the government don't care about you if they did they would've ended world hunger years ago or give free chemotherapy they don't care about you. And FYI before any of you say oh if you get covid you're going to die I've had covid had it just a month ago and guess what? I'm still here was nothing more then a mild cold you've all been lied to the severity of it and I suggest you come to grips with reality at some point and save your lives.

I laugh at you pack of idiots thinking Sutton, fauci and co are the best scientists and leading health professionals in the world. You're aware there are better doctors and scientists with more credentials to be in the role speaking up against the vaccine. Fauci is too busy paying people to experiment on innocent animals to be concerned about your health. I wonder if you people are actually aware of bill gates openly admitting they want to depopulate or do you turn a blind eye to these things because it's not shown on the MSM. It's like people in power have never committed atrocities against humanity before, hitler was world magazines person of the year at one stage so whats that tell you?. The only way you can make an informed decision is to have both sides of an argument and you ain't hearing that. Everyone is a crazy conspiracy theorist because they're seeing and hearing about all the reactions to the vaccine that's not a conspiracy it's apart of making an informed decision something you lot clearly didn't do. I just hope you don't complain when something does go wrong for blindly trusting these people the government don't care about you if they did they would've ended world hunger years ago or give free chemotherapy they don't care about you. And FYI before any of you say oh if you get covid you're going to die I've had covid had it just a month ago and guess what? I'm still here was nothing more then a mild cold you've all been lied to the severity of it and I suggest you come to grips with reality at some point and save your lives.
Looks like you are vaccinated against the use of paragraphs.

Looks like you are vaccinated against the use of paragraphs.
How typical of you lot can't base an actual argument back so attack the way I've written mine. You're grossly misinformed on what's going on my friend you'll wake up one day. I hope you enjoy the next lockdown that's coming cause this isn't the end 😂. Govern me harder daddy.

So, you are saying that these fraudulent Scientists have conspired to rid mankind of mankind? Hope they enjoy life with just 10% of the population remaining. How many tests were conducted before AZ was passed? $40,000 tests were carried out. Guess how many the average is for new vaccines?, 500, I could go on and on, seems to me like you are the one who needs to do research

Remove this Banner Ad

Back