Society/Culture Has cancel culture gone too far?

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting that even Mark Hamill who is probably close to far-left, liked this tweet as well.
OK then. God this is painful.

“Close to far-left”

Can you give us examples that show him “close to far left”?

Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Hawks, NY Rangers
OK then. God this is painful.

“Close to far-left”

Can you give us examples that show him “close to far left”?

Indeed it is.

Yes, let me fetch Mark Hamill's political tweets for people who can't even read, because they're that offended he liked a post from John Cleese. :drunk:

Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Indeed it is.

Yes, let me fetch Mark Hamill's political tweets for people who can't even read, because they're that offended he liked a post from John Cleese. :drunk:

No one is offended that he liked a post.

As said, it's bizarre that you think Mark Hamill is close to far left. You seem unable to substantiate that claim.

Your political compass is broken.

You'll just have to rationalise this piece of information on your own. I'm not going to be part of that process.
You made the claim. You won’t even provide a couple of Tweets to back it up, but that’s my fault … for… asking?

Do I have that right?

Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Hawks, NY Rangers
No one is offended that he liked a post.

That's rather hard to believe when you're both quibbling about whether Mark Hamill is something I didn't say he was, after posting a John Cleese tweet. It seems you're too wed to this idea that cancel culture is a fantasy.

You made the claim. You won’t even provide a couple of Tweets to back it up, but that’s my fault … for… asking?

Do I have that right?

No, I don't blame you for rationalising.

Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
That's rather hard to believe when you're both quibbling about whether Mark Hamill is something I didn't say he was, after posting a John Cleese tweet. It seems you're too wed to this idea that cancel culture is a fantasy.

wtf are you on about?

You said Mark Hamill was probably close to far left. You seem unable to explain why, as such it's clear that you are full of s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's rather hard to believe when you're both quibbling about whether Mark Hamill is something I didn't say he was
After your unhelpful response I went back and found your original quote.

Then I asked for examples to back up this claim.

You won’t provide them.

You even state that my question about a claim I HAVE QUOTED YOU POSTING is “rationalising”. Whatever you mean by that.

Therefore your claim is unproven. It’s use to illustrate… whatever it is you were trying to illustrate… is therefore invalid.

You are a time sink.

Ok snowflake, I'll leave you alone.

No more simple questions for Lethality.
It’s OK I chucked him out of the tread for a month. Sorry, I mean I CANCELLED HIM!!!!11!1!1!

Back