Toast The New Carlton Thread: 5 wooden spoons this century (next worst is 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

I laugh at you pack of idiots thinking Sutton, fauci and co are the best scientists and leading health professionals in the world. You're aware there are better doctors and scientists with more credentials to be in the role speaking up against the vaccine. Fauci is too busy paying people to experiment on innocent animals to be concerned about your health. I wonder if you people are actually aware of bill gates openly admitting they want to depopulate or do you turn a blind eye to these things because it's not shown on the MSM. It's like people in power have never committed atrocities against humanity before, hitler was world magazines person of the year at one stage so whats that tell you?. The only way you can make an informed decision is to have both sides of an argument and you ain't hearing that. Everyone is a crazy conspiracy theorist because they're seeing and hearing about all the reactions to the vaccine that's not a conspiracy it's apart of making an informed decision something you lot clearly didn't do. I just hope you don't complain when something does go wrong for blindly trusting these people the government don't care about you if they did they would've ended world hunger years ago or give free chemotherapy they don't care about you. And FYI before any of you say oh if you get covid you're going to die I've had covid had it just a month ago and guess what? I'm still here was nothing more then a mild cold you've all been lied to the severity of it and I suggest you come to grips with reality at some point and save your lives.

I’m trying to get your point,

… are you saying Carlton are good, or Carlton are s**t?

How typical of you lot can't base an actual argument back so attack the way I've written mine. You're grossly misinformed on what's going on my friend you'll wake up one day. I hope you enjoy the next lockdown that's coming cause this isn't the end 😂. Govern me harder daddy.
Aren't you the 27yo who was complaining about lockdown in the best years of your life? Did you get on Tinder/Grindr like I told you to?

Aren't you the 27yo who was complaining about lockdown in the best years of your life? Did you get on Tinder/Grindr like I told you to?
I was complaining then you know what I realised I don't care about covid and lockdowns I go do whatever I want when I want you know like an Australian using my birth right !. Enjoy your freedoms my good man they won't be lasting long.

I laugh at you pack of idiots thinking Sutton, fauci and co are the best scientists and leading health professionals in the world. You're aware there are better doctors and scientists with more credentials to be in the role speaking up against the vaccine. Fauci is too busy paying people to experiment on innocent animals to be concerned about your health. I wonder if you people are actually aware of bill gates openly admitting they want to depopulate or do you turn a blind eye to these things because it's not shown on the MSM. It's like people in power have never committed atrocities against humanity before, hitler was world magazines person of the year at one stage so whats that tell you?. The only way you can make an informed decision is to have both sides of an argument and you ain't hearing that. Everyone is a crazy conspiracy theorist because they're seeing and hearing about all the reactions to the vaccine that's not a conspiracy it's apart of making an informed decision something you lot clearly didn't do. I just hope you don't complain when something does go wrong for blindly trusting these people the government don't care about you if they did they would've ended world hunger years ago or give free chemotherapy they don't care about you. And FYI before any of you say oh if you get covid you're going to die I've had covid had it just a month ago and guess what? I'm still here was nothing more then a mild cold you've all been lied to the severity of it and I suggest you come to grips with reality at some point and save your lives.
You should read this.

You should read this.

You can't debunk bill gates openly admitting they want to depopulate it came out of his own mouth. You can't tell me Sutton and Fauci are higher credentialed then Peter McCullough cause they aren't. You lot should to read up on agenda 2030 it's not a conspiracy when it's actually happening. Why is everything misinformation besides what the MSM are telling you ? Explain it to me and why you're at it why can't you explain why my cousin is now permanently blind from taking the astrazenica 2 days later? That should be front page news sorry you didn't get to hear about that.

You can't debunk bill gates openly admitting they want to depopulate it came out of his own mouth. You can't tell me Sutton and Fauci are higher credentialed then Peter McCullough cause they aren't. You lot should to read up on agenda 2030 it's not a conspiracy when it's actually happening. Why is everything misinformation besides what the MSM are telling you ? Explain it to me and why you're at it why can't you explain why my cousin is now permanently blind from taking the astrazenica 2 days later? That should be front page news sorry you didn't get to hear about that.
Explain it to you? What’s the point? You don’t want information.

Because, according to your theory, they are trying wipe out 90% of mankind, do you see how silly that sounds?

You sure your cousin didn’t poke their eyes out after listening to you?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Explain it to you? What’s the point? You don’t want information.
You're grossly misinformed. I just can't believe how badly use treat people for not having the vaccine get a grip with reality. If you've reached your 80% and you've had your shot that's the best you could of hoped for. Why are use scared of the unvaccinated I don't understand unless your vaccine isn't doing its job?.

You're grossly misinformed. I just can't believe how badly use treat people for not having the vaccine get a grip with reality. If you've reached your 80% and you've had your shot that's the best you could of hoped for. Why are use scared of the unvaccinated I don't understand unless your vaccine isn't doing its job?.
use?

did you read the article?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How typical of a bunch of brain dead fools can't counter argue so resort to my wording you know exactly what I'm saying. Sometimes I think we do need to kill off some people you're all out of touch with reality. Go on keep trusting the government they're bringing out more viruses and more vaccines all in the name of safety for you 😂. Enjoy marburg next year you won't be travelling anywhere or going to the footy your getting locked down again but please do enjoy. Someone put this at the top of the page for the thread so i can come remind you all in 12 months of how stupid you are, that's of course if your vaccine hasn't wiped you out.

How typical of a bunch of brain dead fools can't counter argue so resort to my wording you know exactly what I'm saying. Sometimes I think we do need to kill off some people you're all out of touch with reality. Go on keep trusting the government they're bringing out more viruses and more vaccines all in the name of safety for you 😂. Enjoy marburg next year you won't be travelling anywhere or going to the footy your getting locked down again but please do enjoy. Someone put this at the top of the page for the thread so i can come remind you all in 12 months of how stupid you are, that's of course if your vaccine hasn't wiped you out.
All right, here’s the argument…
Covid is serious enough to warrant preventive measures. Yes, there is a balance to be struck between the preventive measures and their costs; but, as most people understand, you are better off trying to find that balance than you would be letting the virus have its way unchecked. The evidence is overwhelming.
Stop ‘doing your own research’. You’re not qualified to do it, and it’s not helping you.

Bill Burr sums it up best imo.
For the conspiracy theorists who believe that the vaccine is reducing the population... why would they intentionally harm the so-called 'sheeple' who are following the rules and doing what they're asked?
Imagine what they'd be left to govern... A whole bunch of crazy, leather-jacket wearing anti-vaxxers?! No thanks!

I'm starting to think you're serious

If you believe that you and your brethren are going to be ruling the world one day soon, why aren’t you simply keeping your opinions to yourself and leaving us poor brain dead fools to our fate?

Shouldn’t you be out hunting the cannibalistic pedophiles rather than wasted your time on us?
31BA45BE-0ABB-4C75-88A7-95872E1642BD.jpeg

Gotta say that It's hard to argue with this. It really is way overrated imo.

This thread has 1 purpose: malign Carlton

You are welcome to stay and sink the slipper into them at every opportunity (Cameron Cloke trigger alert)

But you should f*ck off if you want to derail this public service

Google is not your friend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back