Toast The New Carlton Thread: 5 wooden spoons this century (next worst is 2)

Mar 5, 2002
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
How typical of you lot can't base an actual argument back so attack the way I've written mine. You're grossly misinformed on what's going on my friend you'll wake up one day. I hope you enjoy the next lockdown that's coming cause this isn't the end . Govern me harder daddy.
Absolute bullshit. Go back to telegram.

I don't mind the de-populate theory. Looks like COVID is designed to de-populate the un-Vaxed - they're the only ones that it's killing now

I would have created a virus which nearly always only kills people about to die too if I wanted to de-populate the world.
Especially if I was an ageing tyrant right smack in the middle of the "target" age group.

And right wingers.
They can all go get ****ed too.:)

Liam Jones used to play for the Bulldogs!!!!

CULTURE!!!!

Gabbo64

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2012
Bunbury WA
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm sorry, but all of you anti vaxers and pro vaxers are full of s**t. Both trying to convince each other that you know better when both of you know exactly jack s**t..
I say, if you want it get it. If you don't then don't. But don't try to push your views on others.
History will be the only proof.

Hyakutake

Cancelled
Aug 6, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm sorry, but all of you anti vaxers and pro vaxers are full of sh*t. Both trying to convince each other that you know better when both of you know exactly jack sh*t..
I say, if you want it get it. If you don't then don't. But don't try to push your views on others.

Seriously sick of the false equivalence bullshit.

RobJD

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm sorry, but all of you anti vaxers and pro vaxers are full of sh*t. Both trying to convince each other that you know better when both of you know exactly jack sh*t..
I'm ambivalent to an extent - I don't agree with anti-vaxers clogging up our emergency departments and stressing out our first responders and critical care resources.

VinnieB

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 28, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
It's funny that the anti vaxxers always think they are far smarter than us & we can learn from them. The one we have just had the pleasure of reading his recent posting is a case in point. He is obviously a well respected epidemiologist & it must be extremely frustrating trying to educate us riff raff uneducated beer swilling Neanderthals. Fuggitt lets get p!ssed fellow losers.
The only thing we can be certain of is that not getting vaccinated results in the improper use of the word 'use'.

noun · 1.The action of using something or the state of being used for a purpose.
or
pronoun · 2. Second person singular or plural Used by anti-vaccinators to refer to the person or people that the speaker is addressing. 'why are use scared of the unvaccinated?'

You're half-right. Anti-vaxers are often full of sh*t, as you say, while pro-vaxers are responding to abundant scientific and anecdotal information.
Have you noticed that anti-vaxers are, in fact, anti-everything? They're anti-mask, anti-distancing, anti-lockdown, anti-science too. They're just dupes and agents of chaos. We need to be better than that.

manicpie

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 19, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
The only thing we can be certain of is that not getting vaccinated results in the improper use of the word 'use'.

noun · 1.The action of using something or the state of being used for a purpose.
or
pronoun · 2. Second person singular or plural Used by anti-vaccinators to refer to the person or people that the speaker is addressing. 'why are use scared of the unvaccinated?'
Gotta love google

ClaytonM

Premiership Player
Jan 20, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood
You can't debunk bill gates openly admitting they want to depopulate it came out of his own mouth. You can't tell me Sutton and Fauci are higher credentialed then Peter McCullough cause they aren't. You lot should to read up on agenda 2030 it's not a conspiracy when it's actually happening. Why is everything misinformation besides what the MSM are telling you ? Explain it to me and why you're at it why can't you explain why my cousin is now permanently blind from taking the astrazenica 2 days later? That should be front page news sorry you didn't get to hear about that.

Bill Gates may have stated we need to depopulate. That does not mean he is at all related to COVID. Just a spurious argument.

ClaytonM

Premiership Player
Jan 20, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood
You're grossly misinformed. I just can't believe how badly use treat people for not having the vaccine get a grip with reality. If you've reached your 80% and you've had your shot that's the best you could of hoped for. Why are use scared of the unvaccinated I don't understand unless your vaccine isn't doing its job?.

‘Because my granddaughters are very young and not vaccinated.

McOrist

Club Legend
Aug 17, 2009
The East
AFL Club
Collingwood
Why are use scared of the unvaccinated I don't understand unless your vaccine isn't doing its job?.
Why are use scared of a vaccine when billions of people around the world have successfully taken it and reduced their risk of suffering from or transmitting the infection? The world hasn't stopped because people have taken the vaccine. Why are use scared?

Back