News Puma - North's new apparel partner

Remove this Banner Ad

If they're predominantly targeting kids with the clash jumper, there's a slight flaw in this strategy - currently the smallest size the Rooshop is selling is size 8 and that's not available until Feb 22. The home jumper also starts at size 8. Looks like my 3 year old and 5 year old won't be getting the new jumpers anytime soon.

It's a shame because the ages 2-5 are probably the most critical years for getting the kids keen and on board, so something like a new jumper is a great way to close the deal. This is particularly important when on field results in their living memory have been less than stellar.

In the meantime, my boys will have to continue wearing their indigenous round jumpers that my sister bought in Thailand a couple of years ago. For the avoidance of doubt, 0% of the proceeds from these jumpers went to the club.

Last edited:
If they're predominantly targeting kids with the clash jumper, there's a slight flaw in this strategy - currently the smallest size the Rooshop is selling is size 8 and that's not available until Feb 22. The home jumper also starts at size 8. Looks like my 3 year old and 5 year old won't be getting the new jumpers anytime soon.

It's a shame because the ages 2-5 are probably the most critical years for getting the kids keen and on board, so something like a new jumper is a great way to close the deal. This is particularly important when on field results in their living memory have been less than stellar.

In the meantime, my boys will have to continue wearing their indigenous round jumpers that my sister bought in Thailand a couple of years ago. For the avoidance of doubt, 0% of these proceeds from these jumpers went to the club.
Just use my old Ma's school shoe method "You'll grow into 'em".

"Yeah, but I'll look like an idiot".

"Stop your blubbering".

Just use my old Ma's school shoe method "You'll grow into 'em".

"Yeah, but I'll look like an idiot".

"Stop your blubbering".
Being the youngest of four, with a three year gap between me and the next sibling, I'm well aware of that method when it came to hand me downs.

My main issue with the release is that they made Jack look more the weight of the 100ft bronze statue than the human male version. What was wrong with their Photoshop
He's not looking 100% slim on the training videos either. Rocking the dad bod this off season.

In the meantime, my boys will have to continue wearing their indigenous round jumpers that my sister bought in Thailand a couple of years ago. For the avoidance of doubt, 0% of these proceeds from these jumpers went to the club.

when you're 2-3 you don't really have living memory. i was born in 1996 and my only young childhood memory of north melbourne was the wayne carey poster in my room, i had no idea what we were doing on field. i only really started following footy in 2007, and I was won over by the fight to stay in melbourne and realising what a footy club means to people. that's what you should teach your kids about, that's what will endure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being the youngest of four, with a three year gap between me and the next sibling, I'm well aware of that method when it came to hand me downs.
You know what's worse?

When that conversation takes place in the shoe shop and you're trying on the spanking new batas :$

You know what's worse?

When that conversation takes place in the shoe shop and you're trying on the spanking new batas :$
Who cared if they fit or not? I just wanted Bata Scouts for the cheap plastic compass that you got with them. And the paw print on the sole.

Who cared if they fit or not? I just wanted Bata Scouts for the cheap plastic compass that you got with them. And the paw print on the sole.
Ooohh yeah, loved the compass.

He has probably been eating as much KFC chicken skin in the few weeks off :). He will gradually run it off in the pre season
Folding KFC skin and inhaling it is NOT the skin fold test I was hoping for. Over a month til Xmas JZ will be fit and firing!!!!

Love the home, jury is out of the Toy world away. We win an epic come from behind victory in it and it'll warm on me.

In the meantime, my boys will have to continue wearing their indigenous round jumpers that my sister bought in Thailand a couple of years ago. For the avoidance of doubt, 0% of the proceeds from these jumpers went to the club.

Agree with this except the bit about the importance of onfield results for 2-5 year olds.

Yeah I noticed this too, my 3 year old needs his jumper with 26 on the back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back