Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
1636585495827.png

1636585501941.png

Norton AntiVirus has made themselves look like Dollars, Curtains and Blinds.

1636585552996.png

Zer0

Team Captain
May 16, 2019
NSW/ACT
AFL Club
Melbourne
Liquorland either teasing or soft launching a new logo in Facebook advertisements.

Sorry can't screenshot it on this tablet, but here's a hint. It's very boring.

Storm20

Been Here A Long Time
Aug 27, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Liquorland either teasing or soft launching a new logo in Facebook advertisements.

It's already launched. Few stores have been refitted to suit the new branding. It looks pretty slick, much more upmarket than some of the old dated Liquorlands

1636935683839.png
1636935692803.png

uranium_death

All Australian
May 3, 2004
AFL Club
Geelong
The new WPFC logo looks like something a junior football club would have put forward. For the kids, it may be appealing. For a club with 130 years+ of heritage, it's a poor effort IMO
The rather disinterested budgerigar they've based the look off must be waiting impatiently for some more bird seed from its 72 year old cat-lady with her whispy moustache

Agreed. A logo that has class and a great deal of heritage that looks like it comes from a serious football club. Does not cheapen the club's image in any way. In fact, I think it strengthens it immensely. Would look completely at home at one of the richest football clubs in the world.

What could have been...

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
The new WPFC logo looks like something a junior football club would have put forward. For the kids, it may be appealing. For a club with 130 years+ of heritage, it's a poor effort IMO
The rather disinterested budgerigar they've based the look off must be waiting impatiently for some more bird seed from its 72 year old cat-lady with her whispy moustache

Agreed. A logo that has class and a great deal of heritage that looks like it comes from a serious football club. Does not cheapen the club's image in any way. In fact, I think it strengthens it immensely. Would look completely at home at one of the richest football clubs in the world.

What could have been...
And it was their logo already. It’s unbelievable…

uranium_death

All Australian
May 3, 2004
AFL Club
Geelong
The new Liquorland logo is a step in the right direction IMO
The old logo felt cheapish. Although I liked the concept of the "L L" with the outline of two bottles, the colour scheme was not dissimilar to NQR (Not Quite Right), along with $2 shops, which implies cheapness

The new logo is mature. It is plain, but it's a liquor store. People are too interested about what's inside to care about the logo
Vintage Cellars have had their plain logo for over 15 years, but it works and once again, maturity.

People's appreciation of quality beer, wine and spirits I reckon has really increased over the past decade (or perhaps that's just my demographic?). The abhorrence for alco-pops and crap 'cider' (or as I see it, an alcoholic base with flavour concentrates) I hope has increased over time. Of course, it has been a little while since I was in my late-teens.

The logo moves with people's general appreciation of quality - which you may have noticed with the increased range of quality gin, rum, whisky/whiskey, and other spirits out there...

Last edited:

It's been around for a while. They were trialing it last year:

Back