Richmond
images (2).jpeg

Jul 3, 2008
eastern-most tiger in the nation
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Abers
Just hope Prestia’s highlights in 2022 are not just in his hair.
also I hope they picked up the footy at the back. I once forgot my footy in the park and it was gone when I went back to get it the next day
Kmac is the perfect team mate for all these players to be doing preseason with. He can run. But I hope that he is not in the 22 by season end and Hugo is playing his wing. Ross can play too but I hope one year older, when he does get senior games he's more assertive. He seems to defer to dusty and cotch a bit too much. Dowy has skills too I'm looking forward to seeing what he brings next year.

DoItForCaptBlood

Premiership Player
Sep 8, 2008
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Richmond
He seems to defer to dusty and cotch a bit too much.
Can't really be too critical on this though. It is two legends of the game he is allowing to take control. It has affected his game I agree though.
Another preseason on that tank and if he brings attack on the pill and allowed to play his natural position, he has a lot of potential to be a regular mid.
Perhaps another preseason with these senior players will see him get the confidence to know when it's his turn to go.

tony__montana

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Brother in law was at a lunch the other day and sat next to Teague. Even though he hasn’t officially started yet, he’s been down at the club obviously getting to know people and says the difference between the blues and us is stark. Says everyone at Richmond is confident like they all know their roles and what’s expected. Can’t wait to get cracking.

Absolutely loves Dimma, says he reached out to him last year and offered a lot
Of support during a pretty tough time for him.
My brother in law is a pies man and said mate if a bucks can keep a senior gig for 10 years I reckon you’ll be right, pissed himself and didn’t stick up for bucks 🤣

Jack Ross still on weight watchers diet?

Back