2021 Premiership Memorabilia!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Emailed the club today (15/10) re order status. Response:

Thank you for contacting The Demon Shop

We do apologise for the delay in getting your order to you. We are having some issues with the fulfillment warehouse that we are currently using.

We are working alongside our warehouse to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.
However, due to the increase in our online orders and the major delays Australia Post are experiencing, we cannot guarantee when your order will get to you.

Once your order has been shipped you will receive a tracking number so you can see updates direct from Australia Post.

We do apologise again, and we will get your order to you as soon as possible,

No complaints here, just so everyone is aware.

I was the lucky winner of 1 of 57 Premiers slabs of Furphy beer. Arrived today. Obviously not a great beer(i don't mind it, don't love it) but already had offers of $250 for a 6pack. Should i take the $$$ or keep it?
Break it down further and sell them individually for $50 each.

I was the lucky winner of 1 of 57 Premiers slabs of Furphy beer. Arrived today. Obviously not a great beer(i don't mind it, don't love it) but already had offers of $250 for a 6pack. Should i take the $$$ or keep it?
Definitely take the money. It’s just beer in a weird bottle.

Furphy are so stupid for not doing a wide release of these. Guaranteed if they did I would drink them at basically every house party/picnic/BYO event I attend for the next 10 months just for the meme value. But for people to pay substantially more than the standard retail value of a six pack is insane.

Furphy are so stupid for not doing a wide release of these. Guaranteed if they did I would drink them at basically every house party/picnic/BYO event I attend for the next 10 months just for the meme value. But for people to pay substantially more than the standard retail value of a six pack is insane.

Yep they really didn't capitalize on this at all, I don't love the stuff but would have bought a few slabs for sure, stuff them i'm boycotting them now!

Yep they really didn't capitalize on this at all, I don't love the stuff but would have bought a few slabs for sure, stuff them i'm boycotting them now!
It’s a super drinkable beer IMO. Never blows you away but it suits basically every scenario - when you’re looking for something that goes down easily, if you want something a bit more hoppy with a bit of flavour. Not too strong that you get plastered too easily, but also will get you there if you want it. Great default beer.

Does any fellow supporters have a slab of Furphy Premiers Beer? Or know anyone willing to sell it? Does anyone know the reason why Furphy didn't produce mass amounts of it? It is mind blowing they didn't take advantage of this opportunity. It would have literally walk out of the doors.

I'll buy it the slab for $500 Crusty...

Anyone have a good run down/comparsion of the various DVD/BluRay releases that out? Whats on what etc?

1) 27 DVD AFL - Premiers 2021 Melbourne Demons Complete Season Collection

2) Blu-Ray AFL - Premiers 2021 Melbourne Demons

3) 4 DVD - Premiers 2021 Melbourne Demons Victory Pack

4) DVD AFL - Premiers 2021 Melbourne Demons Season Highlights

5) DVD AFL - Premiers 2021 Melbourne Demons

My assumptions:

1) is a full replay of every match (in shitty quality)

2) ok quality of just the grand final?

3) So, 4 DVDs, I guess full replays of the finals plus season highlights, the same content on number 4?

4) I can't find the stream now, but I watched a highlight package with Jack Viney and Clint Stanaway talking about each match. I presume this is it?

5) Same as 2 but shitty quality

Any alternative commentary? Extra footage etc?

Anyone have a good run down/comparsion of the various DVD/BluRay releases that out? Whats on what etc?

1) 27 DVD AFL - Premiers 2021 Melbourne Demons Complete Season Collection

2) Blu-Ray AFL - Premiers 2021 Melbourne Demons

3) 4 DVD - Premiers 2021 Melbourne Demons Victory Pack

4) DVD AFL - Premiers 2021 Melbourne Demons Season Highlights

5) DVD AFL - Premiers 2021 Melbourne Demons

My assumptions:

1) is a full replay of every match (in shitty quality)

2) ok quality of just the grand final?

3) So, 4 DVDs, I guess full replays of the finals plus season highlights, the same content on number 4?

4) I can't find the stream now, but I watched a highlight package with Jack Viney and Clint Stanaway talking about each match. I presume this is it?

5) Same as 2 but shitty quality

Any alternative commentary? Extra footage etc?
3) 3 DVDs for the 3 finals, 1 DVD with a seasons highlight package, broken up with Jack Viney and AFL.com female journo interview after each block of about 5-6 games. The GF DVD has a short clip of extras footage. Overall, the content is good, DVD quality is average. Would be a much better pack if it were all on Blu Ray.

3) 3 DVDs for the 3 finals, 1 DVD with a seasons highlight package, broken up with Jack Viney and AFL.com female journo interview after each block of about 5-6 games. The GF DVD has a short clip of extras footage. Overall, the content is good, DVD quality is average. Would be a much better pack if it were all on Blu Ray.
I thought the lack of blu ray was disappointing. Maybe they are assuming an average age amongst supporters that is more comfortable with dvd?

I have 2 Blu-ray players. I got them within a few weeks of each other in hard rubbish last year, which is where most of my entertainment purchases are made. If someone like me has the capability to watch a Blu-ray, then I'm pretty sure most people would.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love to see what people have now that we're ~11 months on.

I haven't bought anything, but enjoy living vicariously through others.

Shirt, scarf, hoody, hat, mask, guernsey and footy record all bought around the win.

Want to buy another guernsey with the gold AFL logo ‘2021 Premiers’ the players are wearing this season.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Would love to see what people have now that we're ~11 months on.

I haven't bought anything, but enjoy living vicariously through others.

Premiership T-shirt with Demon picture
Premiership T-shirt but the one without the demon that has the score and all the player names on the back
Premiership Cap
Premiership scarf
Limited edition Demon Premiers poster which I’ve framed
One of those triangular premiership flag / banner sort of things (I forget what they are called) which is dangling from a wall light
2 x premiership beer holders, one with demon, one with the score
Premiership photos coffee table book (had to buy an appropriate coffee table also)
Max Gawn book
Premiership tattoo
(Not strictly premiership, but from 2021) Signed Nathan Jones guernsey that I’ve framed and put up in the office with my framed premiership poster - I’m going to turn the joint into a proper nuffy den

Last edited:
Premiership T-shirt with Demon picture
Premiership T-shirt but the one without the demon that has the score and all the player names on the back
Premiership Cap
Premiership scarf
Limited edition Demon Premiers poster which I’ve framed
One of those triangular premiership flag / banner sort of things (I forget what they are called) which is dangling from a wall light
2 x premiership beer holders, one with demon, one with the score
Premiership photos coffee table book (had to buy an appropriate coffee table also)
Max Gawn book
Premiership tattoo
(Not strictly premiership, but from 2021) Signed Nathan Jones guernsey that I’ve framed and put up in the office with my framed premiership poster - I’m going to turn the joint into a proper nuffy den

I love how much of a nuffy you are PG.

Stubby Holders, do people still use them these days? I havent bought anything but might buy one of them if I can find one. Where did you get them PG?

Bought both the stubby holders, the Mark Knight hoody and was given a Mark Knight Tee for Christmas. Also have a $100 voucher for the demonshop I'm yet to use. Might buy a premiership footy now that it's been marked down.

Stubby Holders, do people still use them these days? I havent bought anything but might buy one of them if I can find one. Where did you get them PG?
They seem to be coming back as a retro item, but demon shop always has some of some description- maybe AFL shop also?

$25 for the photo book, wow, is this the one you have PG? ive got a birthday coming up, Mum buy me this

Actually yours would be the hardcover hey, $40, still a good buy

Last edited:
Anyone got the Max bobblehead?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back