Covid-19 Welcome to Freedom

Remove this Banner Ad

Again what's with the rhetoric of "get vaxxed you selfish bastard"? Am I harming you not being vaxxed? Why so confident in the vax yet want require people to be vaxxed for the "greater good"? If you're so sure of the science behind the vaccine, live your life and let others live their lives how they want to.

I don't know why all you vaccine propnents are so full of confidence in the vaccine yet you're applauding for mass mandates just so that you can "feel safer".
You keep ignoring the fact that you bell ends clogging up hospitals does affect us.

I cant f#^** breathe through my nose and im waiting for surgery to fix that - scheduled in for feb as the surgeon has to come from sydney.

If we open the borders then and hospitals fill up with woo pandering dickheads im gonna be stuck with being woken up ten times a night by a device telling me im not breathing for another however long.

You keep blahwarbling about your choices not affecting anyone but they funking well do - you keep getting the reasons why they affect others and you keep handwaving it away

You are like mr macgoo on meth.

I don't agree with mandatory vaccines, and it's a view that I think people who disagree with me should change their minds.

However severe the virus is the probability of getting it is minuscule. The number of people affected by the virus is minuscule.

But everyone has been affected by lockdowns and restrictions, and that will be the legacy of the mandatory vaccine, lockdowns and restrictions. It'll override whatever speculative lives have been saved.

I don't agree with mandatory vaccines, and it's a view that I think people who disagree with me should change their minds.

However severe the virus is the probability of getting it is minuscule. The number of people affected by the virus is minuscule.

But everyone has been affected by lockdowns and restrictions, and that will be the legacy of the mandatory vaccine, lockdowns and restrictions. It'll override whatever speculative lives have been saved.
Miniscule?

by the time this has finished nearly one in every three hundred americans will be dead.

Again what's with the rhetoric of "get vaxxed you selfish bastard"? Am I harming you not being vaxxed? Why so confident in the vax yet want require people to be vaxxed for the "greater good"? If you're so sure of the science behind the vaccine, live your life and let others live their lives how they want to.

I don't know why all you vaccine propnents are so full of confidence in the vaccine yet you're applauding for mass mandates just so that you can "feel safer".

If only there wasn't a rush to reopen international borders and a lack of quarantine.

The point of the vaccine is to lessen the virus's effects so to take pressure off the Hospital system.

Have you given any thought about the effect on the Hospital system, if the virus had been allowed to run through a unvaccinated population?

The only reason why the virus has been minuscule is because of the restrictions and lockdowns.

Have you given any thought about the effect on the Hospital system, if the virus had been allowed to run through a unvaccinated population?

The only reason why the virus has been minuscule is because of the restrictions and lockdowns.
Yes, and it's still not good enough reasoning.

A negligible percentage of people have been affected by the virus. Even if you blew out the figures, and the knock-on effect of it (like kranky al seems to be) it'll still be a minuscule amount of people affected by it. Everyone has been detrimentally affected by lockdown and restriction, and this will be the overriding legacy.

Your rent and time with your family is fleeting. The lasting impact of how you impose your principles on society, transcends generations. Your descendants will reap what you sow. I thought most people born within recent history of both world wars would understand this concept the most. Especially Australians who were involved in stopping an invasion at our door steps.

Many people are standing by their principles.

I think your a little harsh telling people to essentially become homeless more so if they have a wife / kids.

It's easy to type but it's a tough life if you can't afford rent.

If you see homeless people they often looks pretty bleak.

The consumer capitalist system can be harsh. More so with the police state of today

Yes, and it's still not good enough reasoning.

A negligible percentage of people have been affected by the virus. Even if you blew out the figures, and the knock-on effect of it (like kranky al seems to be) it'll still be a minuscule amount of people affected by it. Everyone has been detrimentally affected by lockdown and restriction, and this will be the overriding legacy.

This is such a stupid line of reasoning.
lockdown and restrictions stopped the death rate approaching 5%. It’s higher in some places where lockdowns and restrictions didn’t properly occur. It also stopped the economy from collapsing as it has elsewhere in the world.
And because of the effect of lockdowns and restrictions, you claim that the effect of the pandemic was negligible. Crisis minimised, let’s pretend there never was a crisis and blame the measures brought in to minimise the crisis.

I think your a little harsh telling people to essentially become homeless more so if they have a wife / kids.

The consumer capitalist system can be harsh. More so with the police state of today

They aren’t standing by their principles. They have bought the lies of conspiracy theorists and extreme right wingers. Too stupid to accept that they don’t understand, these fools don’t have principles of their own.

They aren’t standing by their principles. They have bought the lies of conspiracy theorists and extreme right wingers. Too stupid to accept that they don’t understand, these fools don’t have principles of their own.

I was reliably informed an aged care facility has a significantly unvaxxed population of residents.

I doubt these people are conspiracy theorists and extreme right wingers given the average age

You can justify all you like with whatever figures you like. A lot of figures are speculation.

People will be affected by lockdown/restrictions & mandatory vaccines for years. A lot of people have taken it, begrudgingly through some sort of civic duty,

Numbers bandied about in hospitals literally mean nothing to the lives of the rest of the citizens, even though it's a sob story. The number of people being affected by the virus was so small I'm as confident as can be that almost no one would've noticed had the pandemic not been announced.

No one was going to say "Gee, traffic has lightened up in the past couple of years."

The vaccine? If nothing else, it'll play on the mind of half the people who've taken it for the immediate future.

What utter horsesh!t

Stop making them out to be martyrs. Worst case scenario they die from starvationand poverty or a vaccine death.

One is highly likely. The other has worse odds of winning Powerball this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What utter horsesh!t

Stop making them out to be martyrs. Worst case scenario they die from starvationand poverty or a vaccine death.

One is highly likely. The other has worse odds of winning Powerball this week.

Children and sports stars seem to show vax side effects are a lot more likely than lottery odds -

Victorian teens’ rare condition after Covid jab
Dozens of Victorian teenagers have suffered heart problems after getting the Pfizer vaccine, with boys more likely to develop the rare condition - from the hun article.

The rest is behind a paywall

You can justify all you like with whatever figures you like. A lot of figures are speculation.

People will be affected by lockdown/restrictions & mandatory vaccines for years. A lot of people have taken it, begrudgingly through some sort of civic duty,

Numbers bandied about in hospitals literally mean nothing to the lives of the rest of the citizens, even though it's a sob story. The number of people being affected by the virus was so small I'm as confident as can be that almost no one would've noticed had the pandemic not been announced.

No one was going to say "Gee, traffic has lightened up in the past couple of years."

The vaccine? If nothing else, it'll play on the mind of half the people who've taken it for the immediate future.
Nearly 800000 americans and counting

With around 5% suffering long covid - at the low edge of estimates

It will depend on how much protection FWA is willing to provide that industry as a whole.

If they deem it necessary the those people are out of a job.
Haven't heard much as yet, but they have gone with it and gone hard. Also going with contractors and suppliers need to be double vaxxed as well.

That last bit seemed a bit odd but it's there.

Most people I have spoken to seem ok with it as they were either getting the vaxx or planned on it.

However there are a few lifers there that don't want it. That will be interesting.

I am very confident that people would’ve noticed the pandemic if it hadn’t been announced. People who work in hospitals don’t live in isolation. They have family, friends that they interact with outside work. Do you think they might mention the existence of an unknown virus that was killing people?

Aunty Joan and Uncle Bob come back from a cruise, Bob carks it and Joan’s in ICU. Do you think someone might ask what happened?

People are not as unobservant and incurious as you seem to be implying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back