2021 MotoGP - Congratulations Remy, Thanks Rossi!

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 10, 2019
In The Middle Of Nowhere
AFL Club
Geelong
I saw The Doctor, The Tornado, and the Kentucky kid last night.

John Hopkins was stiff. The doco follows him (along with Hayden and Edwards) and doesn't follow Rossi, but he's not in the title but Rossi is.

Got that on dvd. I liked it. Haven’t seen it for years though must get it out and watch it.

murphster

Premiership Player
Oct 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Steelers,Dodgers,Casey Stoner
Jack has done a lot of long runs on used rubber in practice and warm up last time he did that was when he won his 2 races, only taken him till the last round to get back to what he should be doing.

Let’s hope him and Pecco bin the hard front, qualifying should have re emphasised what happens when they push on the hard front.

Remy needs to watch the Spanish mafia they will * with him like Marquez did to Rossi when he was fighting Lorenzo for the title, he should have kicked him in the head that day not just his bike.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

murphster

Premiership Player
Oct 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Steelers,Dodgers,Casey Stoner
Will be sad not seeing the number 46 out there after today, first saw the great man at Phillip Island in the 125s and he was a gun from day 1, so many great memories involving Val gave me great pleasure for so long, I don’t think there has ever been a sportsman so universally loved in the history of sport, great champion, great man, I’ll miss you mate.

Apr 10, 2019
In The Middle Of Nowhere
AFL Club
Geelong
Will be sad not seeing the number 46 out there after today, first saw the great man at Phillip Island in the 125s and he was a gun from day 1, so many great memories involving Val gave me great pleasure for so long, I don’t think there has ever been a sportsman so universally loved in the history of sport, great champion, great man, I’ll miss you mate.

I just wrote a msg on fb. Soo many memories I will always have. You were lucky enough to see him live, something I’ll never have and always regret!

Apr 21, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton

Well said .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app