Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn's list is on so much batter shape than 2007 if the tendency to overacieve plats out again.......watch out

1992-2004 Was affected by no finance whatsoever this is not the case now
Yeah, Kosi and Lewis are better than Buddy and Roughy, Worpel is as good as Mitchell, Hodge and Lewis combined and Sam Frost is better than Trent Croad

Dunno about on here but on social media there's plenty of Carlton tools talking about bringing Alex Rance straight in and so the Jones episode is gonna be a win...

I think the general consensus of their nuffies on BF is that the AFL should give them a priority pick 🤪🤪
Trust us to be the only team losing an important player to this Covid mess. I really hope the AFL grant us some form of compensation considering they throw compensatory picks around to everyone else. If a lazy, perennially injured Daniher can get * pick 7 then we deserve something in the top 25 for Jones. It’s not the club’s fault the government and AFL imposed these regulations, other professional sports around the world don’t mandate vaccinations.

Well played by Port and WCE, I love seeing Essendon have their lunch cut.
Even though we didn't want him...

Even though we didn't want him...
Some people, mostly those who dislike Essendon, seem to think Rutten looked disappointed afterwards, I’d have to rewatch the tape personally. On the other hand, plenty of Crows fans enjoying needling Port for jumping at shadows. And then you have West Coast fans in full melt who couldn’t care less about any other repercussions of that trade atm.

Port might have done us a favour - they take the flashy HBFer/Dodo special and we end up with the pure inside mid-fielder that we actually need.

from a Dees supporter...in an NFL thread...just months after winning a flag for the first time in forever...Dons living rent free 24/7 year after year after year 🤣

we've been discussing AFL fan bases we hate most on the Melbourne board recently. A lot of people saying Carlton but Essendon has been brought up by a few and I completely agree with that.

The superiority complex is incredible for a near 20 year dumpster fire now.

Cant stand WCE fans either, easily my top two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh I think I know what that is. There’s some numpty that creates heaps of threads in all the club boards about which club/supporter base they hate more and then tries to direct it all at us, then comes back to bump those same threads with his alts every 6 months 😂😂 what a life eh.

Oh I think I know what that is. There’s some numpty that creates heaps of threads in all the club boards about which club/supporter base they hate more and then tries to direct it all at us, then comes back to bump those same threads with his alts every 6 months 😂😂 what a life eh.

lol, makes sense, like I say, rent free year on year 🤣 🤣

Their list may be crap and they may be delusional about how long it may take them to rebound but the fact that the Hawks have won 11 flags in the period I have been following / going to the footy ( since 1973 ) would tend to give them belief it was going to happen.

Their list may be crap and they may be delusional about how long it may take them to rebound but the fact that the Hawks have won 11 flags in the period I have been following / going to the footy ( since 1973 ) would tend to give them belief it was going to happen.
Yeah but * them

Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled they really believe it will happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back