Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I have to do this when I go down
100% recommended

The food, ambience and bar are all ******* awesome

Open until 5 am on weekends too

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Dees win a flag and Mitch Marsh is the match winner in a World Cup.

Can someone check if Hell has frozen over?
MM has always been pretty handy in T20s and ODIs from what I recall. In tests though his 20-30s with the bat and 15 benign overs are pretty useless.
Amazed we managed to win the tournament though. Our T20 teams are always an odd mix of players that generally struggle to fire. The past couple of games it all came together beautifully.

Made homemade hot smoked bacon for the first time, turned out good but left the rind on which I won’t next time. Used the Traeger to smoke it.

no nitrite either, just salt, sugar and pepper.

Made homemade hot smoked bacon for the first time, turned out good but left the rind on which I won’t next time. Used the Traeger to smoke it.

no nitrite either, just salt, sugar and pepper.
verdict?

I had a mate do similar but I haven't tried it myself

verdict?

I had a mate do similar but I haven't tried it myself
Not enough salt or smoke got through the skin but still has a nice bacon flavour once cooked. Planning to do it again soon to try and get it spot on. also, not much moisture comes out like store bought bacon.

Up in Smoke in Footscray today

Great brisket, pulled pork was OK, sausage was OK and fried wings just OK again

Good place, no where near as good quality or value for money as Le Bon Ton though
6a44580a190ff0ebe7ea94ed664f7640.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Third Wave Cafe - Albert Park

Ribs to die for, ditto candy bacon & corn bread

The rest was still very good
2733cf25cf6d426daf1c2fbc6067c50a.jpg

Nice. They have a Port Melb one too I think? Used to live in the biscuit factory just down the road.

Nice. They have a Port Melb one too I think? Used to live in the biscuit factory just down the road.
Yeah I'm not sure if they still have that one or closed it and moved it to Albert Park

They used to have one in Brunswick West called B3 BBQ with the exact same menu but it's changed hands and have become more Asian centric with their menu while still having some of the original food

Yeah I'm not sure if they still have that one or closed it and moved it to Albert Park

They used to have one in Brunswick West called B3 BBQ with the exact same menu but it's changed hands and have become more Asian centric with their menu while still having some of the original food

Strangely I’m sorry to hear it may have shut in Port Melbourne, but that’s stupid because Albert Park is closer to me. They do great American BBQ stuff and had a fantastic hangover cure brekky burger

Looks like a tasty little snack for Mr Creosote!!
too much for two people

I needed the kids to help finish this one off but there would have been some crazy fights over who got the candied bacon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back