Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
tenor-49.gif

Sep 20, 2009
NSW
AFL Club
St Kilda
Man that’s a terrible move by Hugh,
What a terrible character trait to have.
helping out the club then doing that behind their back

The club shouldn't have delisted him, they've only got themselves to blame. Delist a dud temporarily, not a good player. It's as fair as it gets, isn't it?

danielG

All Australian
Jun 27, 2009
richmond
AFL Club
Hawthorn
We’ve had a long 10 years, but this genuinely might be the lowest moment for our club. Wtf. Just fold us we’re done
Dont know why all the GC fans are down on themselves. You quite obviously had an agreement with a guy who said he wanted to help the club out. It's on Greenwood to honour his word. Pretty pathetic really. GC fans, rather wishing your club would fold, hope you get a round one match with North and target the guy that disrespected your club ! Direct your angst in the right direction, I'd be dirty too, but not at my club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Titasun

Rookie
Oct 19, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Time for Brayden Fiorini to cement himself

Oct 3, 2006
Gold Coast/Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Phillip Island Bulldogs/Lions AFLW
I'm in two minds - initially I was all in on the list managers are a rabble/seething at the club...but surely there was a degree of faith in Greenwood that drove this? Maybe the assumption was that after he'd backed the club before under attack by nuffs with an anti-GC agenda that the relationship was rock solid...club and player do things as per his tweet of three days ago (if all went to plan nobody would be s**t canning the Suns as much as they might be mad at the system for allowing it) and it saves them having the same convo with a promising kid who might be more inclined to be disillusioned and leave for Victoria for peanuts.

Yes, I am still pissed off with the oversight, but Hugh comes out of this stinking to high heaven.

What a club. Why not delist literally any of the plodders on the list instead?

Could have moved on Malcolm Rosas Jr to Essendon. Nah lets just delist the most prolific tackler in the comp. It's all good, what's the worst that could happen?

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,
Time for Brayden Fiorini to cement himself

This is a small positive. Davies, Hollands still to come in. Maybe Finn

No promises to Hugh he even had a best 2022 spot by end of season

But still. * we look stupid

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
interested to see how this plays out, Hughs a good guy so has to be more to story, opens up a list spot, maybe we have someone coming in?

Not too sure about that !!!

I'll only post this as the mods have mentioned open slather but

He left the Crows for money and thats understandable as they were under paying him but Gold Coast gave him a bloody good contract to set him up for retirement and on a decent term. He has now clearly left for $$$ again and he would have had to have agreed to be delisted to go onto the rookie list.
North have come with more $$$ and he has just walked for the cash and turned his back on the suns - Thats a big F.U

But clubs dont approach players that their clubs want to keep and all clubs know this , Says alot about North and their club imo as much as Greenwood

Feel for you guys

Remove this Banner Ad

Back