2021 MotoGP - Congratulations Remy, Thanks Rossi!

Apr 21, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
**** me, that was horrible.

God damn. Rick Kelly in 06 at Phillip Island, then Schumacher at Suzuka in 03 are the worst races to seal a championship in pro motorsport. Remy now has the bronze medal.

WTF was that???

We all know he could’ve challenged a podium. He rode a smart yet nervous race to win a world championship.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Doesn't matter how he won it, he won it.

Fantastic effort over the course of the season and this makes it worth it.

murphster

Premiership Player
Oct 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Steelers,Dodgers,Casey Stoner
I just wrote a msg on fb. Soo many memories I will always have. You were lucky enough to see him live, something I’ll never have and always regret!
Yeah Covid has robbed us of our last 2 AusGPs and our last chance to see him live, and Remy’s championship season as well.

So proud of Remy has fought and scrapped on inferior machinery for so long and now proves if you give him the bike he’s a champion, did it the hard way so proud.

Aug 10, 2011
Somewhere near Rachael Neiberding
AFL Club
Carlton
Man, I could not enjoy one second of the moto2 race. I thought Mir soft cocked in last year after winning at the same track the week before. But that was another level from Gardner. Hopefully it's one off, otherwise I'm turning!

The weakness of Cool Cat joining the gang is that I can't really relish the ending of Rossi. I'd been waiting for this day for 20 years but I can't enjoy it.

All we need now is for Tom Brady to retire.

Vorno

Debutant
Sep 8, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Pramac Ducati, Ducati Lenovo
Unfortunately only just managed to watch the MotoGP race just now. Awesome race and just made that much better by Rossi putting in a grand effort (1:31 lap times for pretty much the whole race). Have always been a fan and will continue to be so. Grazie Vale.
Looking forward to watching the other classes tonight.

Goroyals22

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 29, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Man, I could not enjoy one second of the moto2 race. I thought Mir soft cocked in last year after winning at the same track the week before. But that was another level from Gardner. Hopefully it's one off, otherwise I'm turning!

The weakness of Cool Cat joining the gang is that I can't really relish the ending of Rossi. I'd been waiting for this day for 20 years but I can't enjoy it.

All we need now is for Tom Brady to retire.
Waiting 20 years for Rossi for retire?? That's a long vendetta especially considering how young he was 20 years ago.