Bluemour Season Blast Off Edition XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoW bizarre... Makes you wonder what who promised what to who...

Logically, North probably offered him more cash and a guarantee and he decided it was better.

He had a three-year deal with a trigger for a fourth from the Suns when he switched over from Crom. So he was guaranteed a contract next year only at GC, North have signed him for 2 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Logically, North probably offered him more cash and a guarantee and he decided it was better.

He had a three-year deal with a trigger for a fourth from the Suns when he switched over from Crom. So he was guaranteed a contract next year only at GC, North have signed him for 2 years.

Wouldn’t be surprised that salary cap pressure was there with GCFC hence the seemingly good natured response to allow HG to leave.

Would have been a good scalp for our midfield.

This exact scenario is what worries me about the LOB situation.
Not concerned, swoop away. If takers are out there. I'm sure someone would hope to turn him around. I'm not optimistic it will happen here. Cerra and Hewitt automatically jump him along with the rest of our youngsters

This exact scenario is what worries me about the LOB situation.

So be it. His odds of making it are less than 50% for mine. He has to do a Kennedy to keep his spot. Does he have that hustle?

Seems there's a few WCE players unvaccinated but 'the club is confidant they will be by the WA deadlines'
Got a txt from an Eagle mate, not in the know just a member but said Kelly, Ryan and Darling refusing a jab.

Maybe if enough players refuse the AFL will need to rethink the rule, but doubtful.

It’s a government rule isn’t it? AFL is classed as essential work, without that there wouldn’t be a competition at all so the AFL stance actually mirrors that.

As much as it pisses me off it affects us, it is what it is!!

Still shocked you’d give up a mill minimum but each to their own

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back