Discussion 2021 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

The smart money is on Darling and Allen. 😀

you should have seen darlings twitter account before he shut it down. it was SERIOUSLY out there in covid denying/anti vax stuff.

i've heard of another player but its not allen. high profile recent recruit. only a rumour. most likely not true.

you should have seen darlings twitter account before he shut it down. it was SERIOUSLY out there in covid denying/anti vax stuff.

i've heard of another player but its not allen. high profile recent recruit. only a rumour. most likely not true.
Just say its Kelly like everyone knows. His missus is an anti-vaxer from accounts so it makes sense.

I actually love North for pulling this off.

We should go talk to Rory Thompson now haha

#FoldCoast
At first I thought "Why TF didn't we do this?" Then I remembered that we definitely need to keep Gold Coast sweet for at least another 11 months.

Hats off to North, they are quietly building a decent list.

Imagine spending nearly your whole life taking advice from medical professionals for your career only to then go against medical professionals who made a vaccine that HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of people worldwide have safely taken to forfeit a lot of money and your career.
I’m sure he ‘dID hIS OwN rESeArCh’.
C4DF56CE-5AF3-42A3-BE65-6481017BFA40.jpeg
told ya.

At first I thought "Why TF didn't we do this?" Then I remembered that we definitely need to keep Gold Coast sweet for at least another 11 months.

So they should be considering the draft picks they have had ..... anyways Greenwood will be 30 next year and he is hardly a top tier mid

From the article that that piece was taken from, Carlton also said that they gave Jones significant information about the vaccine and he still said he wouldn't take it & decided to retire. With all the accessible information out there, and the overwhelming evidence that the vaccine is safe, it's almost as if his decision was about more than just a vaccine. Jones said he retired for personal reasons and hasn't elaborated on it, but we're expected to believe Jake Niall & Sam McClure in that there weren't any other circumstances surrounding Liam's decision to retire. I find that hard to believe given "anti-vaxxers" make up less than 5% of the society Liam Jones lives in.

The Suns will be kicking themselves that they didn’t take Dunstan. In retrospect he would have been the perfect backfill for Greenwood.

From the article that that piece was taken from, Carlton also said that they gave Jones significant information about the vaccine and he still said he wouldn't take it & decided to retire. With all the accessible information out there, and the overwhelming evidence that the vaccine is safe, it's almost as if his decision was about more than just a vaccine. Jones said he retired for personal reasons and hasn't elaborated on it, but we're expected to believe Jake Niall & Sam McClure in that there weren't any other circumstances surrounding Liam's decision to retire. I find that hard to believe given "anti-vaxxers" make up less than 5% of the society Liam Jones lives in.
Was in the Hun though mate, wake up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No worries thanks for editing my post.

Cmon mate, he’s just standing up for what he believes in - disinformation.
To be fair his research obviously outweighs medical experts who have studied for decades. I really need to enrol into this Facebook university I keep hearing about.

No worries thanks for editing my post.
No problem, I didn't think it was an appropriate comment & that's what I'm here to do at the end of the day. Moderate. Hopefully you understand a decision to get the vaccine (or not) is nuanced.

Noble's wife defeated the Suns management staff :tearsofjoy:

"Noble said he was tipped off to Greenwood’s availability by his partner — and in the space of a few days her plan had been fulfilled."
Update;

Still On The Primary List :crossmark:
Still On The Same Contract :crossmark:
Still Been Medically Cleared To Train/Play For Over A Month :whitecheck:
Still At The Suns :crossmark:
Still See Everyone Round 1 :crossmark:
Was happy to cop the odd clickbait article & social nuff if it meant assisting the club’s overall list strategy. :crossmark:

Noble's wife defeated the Suns management staff :tearsofjoy:

"Noble said he was tipped off to Greenwood’s availability by his partner — and in the space of a few days her plan had been fulfilled."

i have so many questions...

My, how the wheel turns. Wouldn't say they were exactly 'stacked' with KPF talent given Kennedy probably has just the one year left; but assuming Darling holds out, they are now one injury to Josh Kennedy away from having an Allen / Waterman setup.

I bet they are really regretting dumping Brander.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back