Movie Star Wars: The Force Awakens - *Spoilers & Rumours inside*

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe he was used briefly in TFA, but the new guy was definitely in all of the ST and Solo as you say, so Mayhew isn't really needed in the way you're referring to the cast. Baker was just a 'consultant'.
He may not have been needed, but it was still nice to have him there. Knowing he was there with the other actors made it real.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

He may not have been needed, but it was still nice to have him there. Knowing he was there with the other actors made it real.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I guess, but from the perspective of any potential future projects, it's not really make or break in the way that Fisher missing is.

Interesting that one theory of ST fans was that these movies will age ok and people will realise that they were good.

In here we have three people say the opposite, the best one of the trilogy is ageing bad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Interesting that one theory of ST fans was that these movies will age ok and people will realise that they were good.

In here we have three people say the opposite, the best one of the trilogy is ageing bad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think TLJ will age like a fine wine, TFA will largely remain appreciated for its nostalgia, and ROS will age like milk.

Looking forward to watching Rogue One for the first time in a couple of years with my son this week, think it will age fine and work well in tandem with ANH. Solo will probably remain bland but fine and be largely forgotten.

I think TLJ will age like a fine wine, TFA will largely remain appreciated for its nostalgia, and ROS will age like milk.

Looking forward to watching Rogue One for the first time in a couple of years with my son this week, think it will age fine and work well in tandem with ANH. Solo will probably remain bland but fine and be largely forgotten.
Rogue One is the only one of the modern films I will watch, funny what happens when you don't have to try and cram old actors/characters in etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back