Rumour North Melbourne recruits Hugh Greenwood?

Remove this Banner Ad

HUGH GREENWOOD YOU LEGEND! Just when I thought I couldnt love you anymore than I already do! :D 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

I thought it was crazy that the Suns delisted him in the 1st place and hoped Carlton would take him.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. We'll the Suns lost but hey, they needed to be able to use ND picks and now they have a free list spot .....

Last edited:
Probably a different scenario but would they be happy if someone did this to them with say a Polec??
The only way this coup of ours could come off better is if GC take Polec as revenge. We've tried to shop him the last two years and this year trialled a half dozen kids, and some senior players, on the wing. Polec is 100% expendable and I think our plan to relist him as a rookie was made in large part due to the hope someone, anyone, might take him off our hands.

More I think about it, list managers would be negligent not to call in this situation.

Spot on. If that player fits a club need and you have the cash you have to make the phone call.

North have done nothing other than potentially overpaying a B grader in terms of tenure and salary but they have the cap and need the big bodies so why not

1636978599233.png

Has this bloke (Matthew Newton) ever been seen in the same room as Hugh Greenwood?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously AFL, just fold this sh*tstain of a club. It's been an embarrassment for nearly a decade, and nothing has changed. It's only pride keeping the AFL from pulling up stumps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back