2021 MotoGP - Congratulations Remy, Thanks Rossi!

Remove this Banner Ad

I know, it's been torturous.

I was happy for him to be second banana after his Ducati stint but got nervy in 15.

It's good that Miller can run in ASBK.

You should be thankful. Motogp wouldn’t exist without Dorna panicking he was going to retire about 2012 and putting in place measures that enhanced the sport to make it the best motorsport series around.

You should be thankful.
What???

No.

Motogp wouldn’t exist without Dorna panicking he was going to retire about 2012 and putting in place measures that enhanced the sport to make it the best motorsport series around.
LIke what?

I've liked motorbike racing for a while before Rossi came along. Dorna haven't influenced anything for me.

What???

No.

LIke what?

I've liked motorbike racing for a while before Rossi came along. Dorna haven't influenced anything for me.
They got ride of the 800s
They got rid of the stupid crt teams and put pressure on the factories to produce more customer bikes.
Control tyres
Changed qualifying format.

They have pulled a number of levers to make the class more even.

100%. I will try and find the article I was reading last week about it and what dorna decided to do

Isn’t the issue about sanitisation of world sports. ? We’ve seen it in AFL.
More complex and more rule changes and penalties. A long lap if you run wide as an example..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the slowest corner on the track? highly unlikely and Marquez can hardly be held up as someone who rides with any care for other riders.
true, but what rossi did was intentional and reckless. and all he got was a slap on the wrist with a damp lettuce. glad we've seen the last of him on a bike.

Still been you tubing champ post race interviews with Remy. Wonderful stuff
and will give him confidence to settle into the premier class now he’s a legitimate world champion.

someone told me today when remy was in aus he not only looked like a dead beat he was acting like one. so the old man took him to spain to straighten himself out and that's when things started to improve.

next year will be interesting as raul and remy are on the same team. reckon raul is the better rider as week speak. remy will need to improve. get casey to mentor you remy.

someone told me today when remy was in aus he not only looked like a dead beat he was acting like one. so the old man took him to spain to straighten himself out and that's when things started to improve.

next year will be interesting as raul and remy are on the same team. reckon raul is the better rider as week speak. remy will need to improve. get casey to mentor you remy.

Remy was a teenager then though . Spain has been fantastic for him and five years in through a lot of ups and downs he’s now champion. Excited for both Raul and Remy next year and I think Casey is working for Ducati although I think his presence back in will drive our lads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back