Training 2022 Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Called it how i see it.

I assume training groups would be managed by level of fitness. Clark was training with half backs.

if I’m wrong, fine. Looking forward to the 2km time trial and where Brodie finishes.

If he’s running with Brayshaw, Serong, young, Clark, Tucker, Aish and essentially every other Midfielder he’s competing against then I’ll post here I was wrong.

If he’s running in the last 10 then I’ll ask you the same…

Raise you to $100
Brodie to not finish in the bottom 10. I'm sure Moo can oversee this

Last edited:
Mundy has always been one of the worst runners at the club in terms of mids. Wouldn't read too much into it if that's even the reason Brodie is training with Meek and Treacy, especially now.

A couple of little things;

It's a photo. If you really want to make a prediction based on that, good luck.

Brodie (and his salary) was the steak knives in a pick swap, so there shouldn't be high end expectations.

I know it's the Suns, but their core midfield ain't bad, and Brodie looks like he was stuck as next cab of the rank.

The big bodied midfielder depth options are something like Blakeley, Banfield and Acres, so I'm thinking Brodie is a chance.

Last edited:

I have been gradually working my way through all the replays from last season, and one thing that has really struck me is just how important Sam Switkowski is when he is fit and firing. He is quick, evasive, smart and is not afraid to take the game on.

Great to see him training and looking fit, hopefully he can have a full season in 2022.

I have been gradually working my way through all the replays from last season, and one thing that has really struck me is just how important Sam Switkowski is when he is fit and firing. He is quick, evasive, smart and is not afraid to take the game on.

Great to see him training and looking fit, hopefully he can have a full season in 2022.

Good call, he really could be a revelation, especially externally.

Love his in tight look away handballs, seems to have the knack of putting teammates into space.

Also is really good at applying pressure in the midfield.

Raise you to $100
Brodie to not finish in the bottom 10. I'm sure Moo can oversee this

No need for cash , this is a footy board full of opinions.
How about you take top half finish I take bottom half finish. Loser say “they were wrong”

I genuinely hope im wrong.

Be great get Moos opinion on Brodies tank.

No, it is then. I’m just not a punter nor do I “squim”. We agree to disagree.

Comfortable to stand by my bottom 10 opinion and equally say I was wrong if Brodie finishes higher.
Do you agree in hindsight that photo being the basis of said opinion is more than a little tenuous? Like, threadbare.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ll
No, it is then. I’m just not a punter nor do I “squim”. We agree to disagree.

Comfortable to stand by my bottom 10 opinion and equally say I was wrong if Brodie finishes higher.
I'm sorry, I meant to write squirm.

Tell you what, if Brodie finishes bottom 10 I will donate $100 to the starlight foundation in your name.

Do you agree in hindsight that photo being the basis of said opinion is more than a little tenuous? Like, threadbare.

Tenuous is being generous.

It’s off season, threadbare is what this whole board lives off.

I’m so confused to the angst of me giving a random opinion, on a random photo, posted on a random board.

I’m so confused to the angst of me giving a random opinion, on a random photo, posted on a random board.
Really? You're confused there's a reaction (I don't think it seems very angsty to me)?

It's a board for communicating about a shared topic of passion. You say tenuous (yes, a very very generous interp) things you're likely to get a reaction. The level of reaction is likely to be determined by the tenuousness of it.

You posted with such certainty that came across as arrogant. You now say of your view that "tenuous is being generous." That's not the way it read. People also like calling out douches.

No need for cash , this is a footy board full of opinions.
How about you take top half finish I take bottom half finish. Loser say “they were wrong”

I genuinely hope im wrong.

Be great get Moos opinion on Brodies tank.
You could be right look at May
a gold coast standard barer and traded in for pick six was way off the pace first year at Melbourne

You could be right look at May
a gold coast standard barer and traded in for pick six was way off the pace first year at Melbourne
This is very true.

I think Brodie is no slouch when it comes to hard work. He knows this is his last chance. I really hope he doesn't fall into the Acres and Blakely basket

Remove this Banner Ad

Back