Covid 19 (OPEN DISCUSSION)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1637100367139.png

Table 2. Rates of myocarditis cases (levels 1-3) following Comirnaty (Pfizer) to 31 October 2021

Age (years)All dosesSecond doses
Rate* per 100,000 dosesRate* per 100,000 doses
MaleFemaleMaleFemale
12 - 174.91.27.21.8
18-292.70.93.51.1
30-391.10.61.20.5
40-490.60.71.11.1
50-590.40.40.10.5
60-690.00.40.00.0
70+0.00.20.00.0
All ages*1.80.82.30.9

View attachment 1281939

Table 2. Rates of myocarditis cases (levels 1-3) following Comirnaty (Pfizer) to 31 October 2021

MaleFemaleMaleFemale
12 - 174.91.27.21.8
18-292.70.93.51.1
30-391.10.61.20.5
40-490.60.71.11.1
50-590.40.40.10.5
60-690.00.40.00.0
70+0.00.20.00.0
All ages*1.80.82.30.9
The risk is as high as driving a car 200km on the road. This is the site wherer morons come to vegetate.

That table is a lot of scary numbers designed to look scary, but has zero meaning without providing the dose numbers for the periods it’s comparing.

It’s designed and laid out to fool and frighten the easily led anti vax crowd who will jump on anything that looks like it supports their view, without applying any critical thinking.

And you’ve posted it at least three times.

but I always keep in mind that at any given time 50% of the population has an iq of bellow 100.

Thanks for tagging me though Badge, much better. If we are comparing IQ's and I'm just so obviously not getting something, and to a comical extent,

Since you aren't getting it
below - in a lower position (than), under
bellow - to shout in a loud voice, or (of a cow or large animal) to make a loud, deep sound

So as Badge pointed out, just amusing in a statement saying people have an IQ below 100, you have a simple word you don't know how to spell

View attachment 1281939

MaleFemaleMaleFemale
12 - 174.91.27.21.8
18-292.70.93.51.1
30-391.10.61.20.5
40-490.60.71.11.1
50-590.40.40.10.5
60-690.00.40.00.0
70+0.00.20.00.0
All ages*1.80.82.30.9
1.8 cases per 100,000 doses, so that’s 0.0018%.

And 0.74% of the Australia population have had Covid (191,614 cases as reported by health.gov.au, population of 25.69mil according to Google).

1:1 ratio would mean Australia has had 344.9 hospitalisations from Covid. Given there are 632 currently hospitalised and 1898 deaths, I’m not sure the 1:1 ratio claim is right.

Someone please check my maths, I was a little busy during prom season and never really bothered to learn it.

Since you aren't getting it
below - in a lower position (than), under
bellow - to shout in a loud voice, or (of a cow or large animal) to make a loud, deep sound

So as Badge pointed out, just amusing in a statement saying people have an IQ below 100, you have a simple word you don't know how to spell

Everyone knows EQ is the true measure anyway.

I don’t mind the banter on this thread. Everyone has a different perspective and opinion. I wouldn’t know about myocarditis if it were not for Moose1414.

If any cares for it, have a read of the sackler story. It’s related to pharmaceutical companies marketing of OxyContin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t mind the banter on this thread. Everyone has a different perspective and opinion. I wouldn’t know about myocarditis if it were not for Moose1414.

If any cares for it, have a read of the sackler story. It’s related to pharmaceutical companies marketing of OxyContin.

Interesting story, I believe it’s the subject of the recent movie Dopesick. But what’s it got to do with this thread?

Interesting story, I believe it’s the subject of the recent movie Dopesick. But what’s it got to do with this thread?
Yes you are right. Dopesick is the series based on the scandal.
In terms of relevance, It supports your points of view that Big Pharma is not always honest

Yes you are right. Dopesick is the series based on the scandal.
In terms of relevance, It supports your points of view that Big Pharma is not always honest

That’s a pretty loose connection. It’d be like posting a story about a random doctor getting done for malpractice as supporting a view that doctors aren’t always trustworthy. Or the Harvey Weinstein story as supporting a view that Hollywood mistreats actresses.

The company at the centre of it isn’t producing a vaccine, I don’t think it’s even around any more. You can’t point to an egregious example of misbehavior that resulted in record payouts as being indicative of the industry.

To be clear, I don’t think blindly assuming Pharma companies have our best intentions at heart is a smart way to go about it. It doesn’t have to be a black or white issue. Healthy skepticism of government and big business, especially in monopolistic industries, is smart.

At a certain point though, the medical evidence is irrefutable. If you want to debate the logistics, the ethics and the need for mandates, for how much the government can dictate free movement or employment conditions, etc - go for it. That’s a reasonable discussion to me and one that should be well scrutinised. I’m on one side of it given our current situation but I can see how a reasonable person can come to another conclusion in the same conversation.

If at this point you’re still going down the “vaccine is poison/doing more harm than good/microchipped and tracking you” route, then there’s really not anything left to say.

S
That’s a pretty loose connection. It’d be like posting a story about a random doctor getting done for malpractice as supporting a view that doctors aren’t always trustworthy. Or the Harvey Weinstein story as supporting a view that Hollywood mistreats actresses.

The company at the centre of it isn’t producing a vaccine, I don’t think it’s even around any more. You can’t point to an egregious example of misbehavior that resulted in record payouts as being indicative of the industry.

Yes I agree it’s loosely tied to the topic.
Purdue Pharma went bankrupt.
Weinstein is a campaigner.

What’s interesting is Purdue Pharma marketed and pushed an opioid based pain killer which they said was safe and effective. It’s a cool story bro.

what’s that got to do with AFL/ WAFL vaccines sir gate keeper

The loss of hospital staff due to mandates will affect the state’s ability to cope with cases after reopening, which will affect restrictions put in place, which will potentially affect the fixturing of games and the crowds allowed into games.

Thanks for asking.

If at this point you’re still going down the “vaccine is poison/doing more harm than good/microchipped and tracking you” route, then there’s really not anything left to say.
One of these is not like the other. Jury very much still out on harm vs good when we're talking about children. Their personal benefit from getting vaccinated is tiny because their risk without vaccination is so low, and we are far from knowing any long-term health impact from Covid vaccines. We're literally going to be gathering the data on 6-monthly boosters in real-time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back