Movie Marvel Cinematic Universe - News, updates and discussion

Doc Ock
Sandman
Lizard
Electro
Green Goblin
Green Goblin Jnr

Sinister 6 😍

I thought I saw GGJNR as well in the trailer but thought it couldn't be.

Surely won’t be Franco though given his current situation.

And I didn’t think Dehaan was too interested in reprising his role.

Must be a new version?

Who knows these days. Everyone says they aren't in something and they are.

MadMundy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal, Glory, Bulls
Doc Ock
Sandman
Lizard
Electro
Green Goblin
Green Goblin Jnr

Sinister 6 😍
That's not Green Goblin Jr, that's just Dafoe with an updated design, there were leaks of the new outfit weeks ago. More tattered and he has goggles instead of a mask, will probably get it during the film. No Franco or DeHaan in this film.

MadMundy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal, Glory, Bulls
Good trailer but ultimately a monumental * up by showing the Lizard getting punched by an invisible force that is clearly one of the other Spider-Men they edited out. Plus the other two are pretty much confirmed at this point, too many leaks have come out.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
What's with all the secrecy bullshit, I'd rather the trailer just be honest and show us if the other Spidey's are in it. That would get more hype from me than this clickbait equivalent will they won't they crap.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Good trailer but ultimately a monumental fu** up by showing the Lizard getting punched by an invisible force that is clearly one of the other Spider-Men they edited out. Plus the other two are pretty much confirmed at this point, too many leaks have come out.

That was only in the Brazilian trailer wasnt it? Still a stuff up but localised issue.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Gotta say though that's an excellent trailer. Hyped still. If it delivers on that it will be an epic.

Is Doc Oc not going to be a complete baddie I wonder?

Gotta say though that's an excellent trailer. Hyped still. If it delivers on that it will be an epic.

Is Doc Oc not going to be a complete baddie I wonder?

Sandman isn't really a baddie either. Think it's safe to say Goblin will be the big bad.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Also with the Sam Raimi connection, directing Dr Strange 2, who appears to feature prominently in this, surely there's gonna be some Tobey?

It's too close to be a coincidence.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

MadMundy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal, Glory, Bulls
I reckon up to three people could die. Could be any of Ned, Happy or May, even all 3. It'll be one of them, MJ is safe.

Reckon May and Happy will bite the dust

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
I reckon up to three people could die. Could be any of Ned, Happy or May, even all 3. It'll be one of them, MJ is safe.

Reckon May and Happy will bite the dust

Yes I think Ned is in a bit of trouble, from the final few moments of that trailer, with he and MJ up on that scaffolding. Draws a lot of comparisons to the end of Spider-Man 3 and Amazing Spider-Man 2.

Back