Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
“The foster-mother of missing boy William Tyrrell is the lone person of interest in his disappearance but, without physical evidence, nobody will ever be charged in the case.”

They must have some evidence surely?

10 news ad update just said they “had” found a piece of the missing Spider-Man suit.
I thought they’d already ruled it as not, or is it a new finding?

The way it's been reported is confusing but if they've found anything of the Spiderman suit, that gives a lot of credibility to the information they've recently obtained and it means they're looking in the right places. IMO they might be getting close to a charge.

“The foster-mother of missing boy William Tyrrell is the lone person of interest in his disappearance but, without physical evidence, nobody will ever be charged in the case.”

So the FF not a person of interest.

Also he was not there for the disappearance, that has been corroborated by phone and pharmacy records.

If William's foster mother were to be charged with offences against William, might her common assault charges or any subsequent conviction relating to the common assault charges laid today in relation to a different child, be suppressed so as to not influence a potential jury on her innocence or guilt in any charges against William?

If William's foster mother were to be charged with offences against William, might her common assault charges or any subsequent conviction relating to the common assault charges laid today in relation to a different child, be suppressed so as to not influence a potential jury on her innocence or guilt in any charges against William?

I don't believe we will hear anymore of what led or the circumstances of what happened for these charges to be laid. The child is under FACS, so all will be suppressed and a closed court on Tuesday. I do have a feeling though that some more serious charges will be laid with these common assault one's IMO

The shoes.
The dog. (where does the dog fit in?)
Nana's car.
2 alleged strange cars in the street.

These are the 4 claimed (by the Daily T) 'inconsistencies' in the foster mother's account of what happened to William (a word used to promote the article on their website), that appear in the below article.

'William Tyrrell: Inside the police thinking on the case
'November 17, 2021 - 9:28PM'

'The foster mother had insisted to police that William was wearing shoes when he disappeared — but he is barefoot in the photograph.
She said he was wearing shoes because of the bindiis in the lawn or in case he stepped in dog droppings. It is now believed that there were no bindiis at the property and the family dog was dead.
It was one of several inconsistencies that detectives from Strike Force Rosann picked up on when they brought fresh eyes to the investigation as Detective Chief Inspector David Laidlaw took over from former Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin in 2019 ...'

'Another was the timeline of that morning before the foster mother called triple-O at 10.57am to report William missing.
Police now believe the foster nana’s grey Mazda may have been used to move his body before police were called.'

'documents released by the inquest into William’s disappearance included a statement that suggested police could not corroborate the foster mother’s evidence that she saw two strange cars in the street on that September morning.
She had initially told police that around 9.30am, she had seen a car drive past and do a U-turn in a neighbour’s driveway as William rode his bike.
Then, she said that the next day, as she drove home after picking up her sister from Port Macquarie airport about 5pm, she remembered seeing two cars parked in Benaroon Drive from around 7.30am to 9.30am.'

If only horses could talk.

'Foster parents to fight child assault charge
CAROLINE OVERINGTON
26 MINUTES AGO NOVEMBER 17, 2021

... William Tyrrell’s foster parents are expected to fight charges of assaulting a child by arguing that the alleged victim may have fallen from a horse.'

'... Meanwhile, it emerged that William’s biological father has only heard about developments in the investigation into his son’s disappearance via Facebook.
... “William’s mum had to tell him on Facebook what had happened...."'

Last edited:
If only horses could talk.

'Foster parents to fight child assault charge
CAROLINE OVERINGTON
26 MINUTES AGO NOVEMBER 17, 2021

... William Tyrrell’s foster parents are expected to fight charges of assaulting a child by arguing that the alleged victim may have fallen from a horse.'

'... Meanwhile, it emerged that William’s biological father has only heard about developments in the investigation into his son’s disappearance via Facebook.
... “William’s mum had to tell him on Facebook what had happened...."'

OMG a horse...what next with the story telling saga from the FP's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thank you ... t'was i posed that question.

if your 2015 figure of $800/week for one child is reasonably accurate, then fostering TWO children might have brought in the vicinity of $6400 per month(?)

therefore, hypothetically, if ANY foster home was not truly fostering out of best interest of their foster child, but rather undertaking the role primarily to feed off the system, AND should neglect ever be determined as the outcome of a departmental investigation following the death or serious injury to such child in that custody, there could well be a financial incentive for such a foster carer to cover up events that would certainly negate their ongoing eligibility to foster.
imho
Should lose everything... proceeds of crime.

I actually don't get the reference? Have had beers tho

I bet you had more than a few ponies.

The below quote is from a media article tonight I have quoted.

William Tyrrell’s foster parents are expected to fight charges of assaulting a child by arguing that the alleged victim may have fallen from a horse.'

I'm wondering now considering how hard they went for Gary Jubelin, whether suspicion of the Fosters when he'd given them the clear didn't factor in? He even showed up at court one time with Mrs. FOSTER.
I read somewhere Gary & fm went to school together. No clue if that's true

I still don't understand the theory...it was an accident, then cover up?? How/why would you come up with the whole abduction thing, so quickly? A spur of the moment plan, in the aftermath of a fatal accident, fooled police for 7 years? Three adults thought this would be the best way to deal with an accident? It's not the sort of decision people make.
Only possible motive I can think of, is that they didn't want an investigation into the accident unearthing some secrets...but surely an abduction investigation would do the same.
What if William already had some suspect bruising or marks on his body before he died?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back