Remove this Banner Ad

snagbreac

Club Legend
Sep 13, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man City, BHAFC, Washington FT
Anyone know if there are digital options this year?

snagbreac

Club Legend
Sep 13, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man City, BHAFC, Washington FT
Guess its hard to do unless they make a deal with Kayo and include a subscription, given there is no AFL live streaming anymore.
Kayo were generous last year because that's what happened but $5/mo for an all-inclusive service like Kayo is a lot. I wish the AFL had some option to stream it still because a lot of us just want the 160+ matches available to watch when we want to but without everything else.

I’m not that keen on the new 2022 Members Polo on the Club shop.
Don’t like the white hoop.

edit - where’s my KFC logo 😟
262310F4-FB27-4110-BF8F-7EBD07030334.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chelsea
dave10 who is updated regularly has stated as of Friday 3/12 Collingwood’s is now at 58,000 members. I’d say afl members with Collingwood club support have now been included as first payment came out last week as Collingwood have around 13,000 afl members
Hope you’re right.

Good signs though that people are signing up in big numbers despite our recent predicament.

Current membership tally

Apparently AFL members are supposed to be included in the count soon. Is that because auto-renewal for members has taken place recently?
I think it rolled over last month and first payments taken out for the coming season.

Trickster

Cancelled
Jul 27, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints
Current membership tally

Apparently AFL members are supposed to be included in the count soon. Is that because auto-renewal for members has taken place recently?
AFL members have up to end of Jan to renew unless its on auto-renew - no real benefit in my mind of signing up so early - so probably another spike then

Me and the girlfriend bought Flexi 4 game memberships. I can only do about 4 games now and she hates the games with massive crowds, so I can take her to games against interstate teams.

just happy I talked her into the Pies. 🥳
Gotta start from somewhere haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back