List Mgmt. 2021 Trade and List Management thread III. IN: CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Release

Important announcement – Friday at Arden Street

The North Melbourne Kangaroos will hold a media opportunity tomorrow morning (Friday, November 19) at 9am at Arden Street.

North Melbourne Chairman, Ben Buckley, and CEO, Ben Amarfio, will join with past and present senior coaches and administrators on a panel, hosted by Tiffany Cherry, to make a significant club announcement.

WHEN: Friday, November 19 – 9am AEST

Media are invited to arrive 15 minutes prior to commencement of media event.

WHO: North Melbourne Chairman, Ben Buckley, and CEO, Ben Amarfio, will join with past and present senior coaches, CEOs, board members and administrators on a panel hosted by Tiffany Cherry.

WHERE: Arden Street Oval, 204-206 Arden Street, North Melbourne

Anyone have any idea what this is about?
JHF bronze statue unveiling. Should have been done immediately after that SANFL prelim performance but I guess it's better late than never.

A panel with former coaches moderated by a sports reporter. Given at half day notice like a press conference. This could be something huge. At the very least it's overblown.

Bard Scott attending to announce our Priority Pick AND a second Priority Pick to compensate for Jed leaving AND a third Priority Pick because Bard owes us one.

So the announcement goes We now have Picks 1,2,3 AND 4 in the Draft.

With a cast of thousands it sounds like a good news story of some kind. As they say success has many fathers... failure is an orphan.

Could be to do with the Huddle, an expansion and partnership with the Arden precinct development. Social justice work of some kind.

Maybe finances and growth - debt free or a significant investment.

Past coaches & board members... a little intriguing.

Don't think it is a stich up as they would lose reputationally for it to be minor.

Maybe GC delisted Ben King by mistake and we have signed him up...

Media Release

The North Melbourne Kangaroos will hold a media opportunity tomorrow morning (Friday, November 19) at 9am at Arden Street.

North Melbourne Chairman, Ben Buckley, and CEO, Ben Amarfio, will join with past and present senior coaches and administrators on a panel, hosted by Tiffany Cherry, to make a significant club announcement.

WHO: North Melbourne Chairman, Ben Buckley, and CEO, Ben Amarfio, will join with past and present senior coaches, CEOs, board members and administrators on a panel hosted by Tiffany Cherry.

My guess is being officially debt free

Media Release

We are the majority shareholders in both * & Carltank.

Mission complete 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My guess is being officially debt free
I think it'll be a group of things, hence the panel.

Debt free and the Arden precinct will be front page. Vax status and community work second (ie promo huddle work during pandemic). I recon they could announce the JHF pick too.

Should be exciting! You don't fork out for an external MC unless the content is fat & juicy enough to warrant it.

could be a stand against how Dani has been treated by the cops.
That’s my guess and good on them.
Making a point of having past and present coaches and then exclude Dani would be a very bad look and I Can’t imagine the new administration doing it. I recon it’s going to be a announcement about funding for the new precinct, the hub, gender equality, community… etc.

I think it'll be a group of things, hence the panel.

Debt free and the Arden precinct will be front page. Vax status and community work second (ie promo huddle work during pandemic). I recon they could announce the JHF pick too.

Should be exciting! You don't fork out for an external MC unless the content is fat & juicy enough to warrant it.

l think that won't happen.. The AFL wont let it. maybe the announcement will go like this. "We have been advised by the AFL that while we are going to pick JHF as our first pick we are not allowed to announce it until draft night".. :laughv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back