No Oppo Supporters 2021 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of over that bloke retiring and then not retiring. GWS need to move on.

Doubt the are planning on drafting him but by not signing his retirement forms and nominating for the draft it gives them an insurance option if enough of their rucks get injured between now and the mid season draft. If he signed his retirement forms he has to sit out a full season, this way if he is required by some really bad luck then the Giants have an option ready to go who knows the system. Smart thinking really.

I'm torn. If Browne the elder finds his way into the presidency at Collingwood they're probably going to keep sucking for a while yet (that's good!), but if it helps McGuire get onto the AFL commish the whole comp might start sucking too (that's bad!).

I don't know what I want anymore.

I'm torn. If Browne the elder finds his way into the presidency at Collingwood they're probably going to keep sucking for a while yet (that's good!), but if it helps McGuire get onto the AFL commish the whole comp might start sucking too (that's bad!).

I don't know what I want anymore.
I can't believe he had the utter gall to propose Eddie for the AFL Commission. Talk about not reading the room.

Who would have thought it, Norf are actually debt free for the first time since 1987!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a little saddened that Gerard Healy is leaving On the Couch - after 20 years! 👏👏👏

Yeah, was probably the only voice we had in media that was respected all around.
Just thinking about what you said....

I will bet he has no enemies anywhere. He seems like he has a cloak of genuineness and credibility.
Maybe he is the good guy he portrays. I think so.
His footy knowledge is half of the reason people respect him. The respect of his peers is the other half.

Not Swans related , but fitness guru Darren Burgess is on SEN tomorrow morning . Have heard some snippets and sounds like a good listen with things like that he agrees on more interchange caps which will cause less injury.
The game does need to be slowed down. When players get tired, the players with more ability have that half a second more time to execute which makes them impact the game more.
Lower interchange = need more players with football skills.
Higher interchange = need more athletes.

The game does need to be slowed down. When players get tired, the players with more ability have that half a second more time to execute which makes them impact the game more.
Lower interchange = need more players with football skills.
Higher interchange = need more athletes.
Disagree, lower interchanges means more athletes to enable 2-way running. Coaches will also set up more defensively to ensure they aren't exposed defensively and tired players have worse skills so play breaks down more often when players are unable to consistently execute their skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back