Training 2021 Training - pics, reports etc

Red Bull

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 29, 2010
mornington peninsula
AFL Club
Carlton
I'd happily exchange the disbanding of the whole CFC media department for them opening up training to the public again.

It's not like many of the more successful clubs don't train openly anyway. And disbanding the sacchariney media dept would be no loss.

:)

If you upgrade your membership TW you might be entered into a draw to watch the team have kick to kick for 15 minutes !!
The training lockouts are a bloody disgrace !!
Where do Melbourne train again ??

Jul 7, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Can someone explain to me the AW hat thing? I don’t get it and obviously missed something….

Years ago, the Herald Sun, apropos of nothing, filled a page of their rag one preseason with a big picture of Walker wearing a cap, with a caption saying, Andrew Walker wearing a hat. No additional story attached. It really was the height of football journalism.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Kaladin Stormblessed

Journey before Destination
Dec 29, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
A4A00988-5E92-4DEB-8780-FB36ED8FCDD4.jpeg

thebluelagoon

All Australian
Oct 27, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Years ago, the Herald Sun, apropos of nothing, filled a page of their rag one preseason with a big picture of Walker wearing a cap, with a caption saying, Andrew Walker wearing a hat. No additional story attached. It really was the height of football journalism.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

50 shades of walker?

sosos

Premiership Player
Apr 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
I'd happily exchange the disbanding of the whole CFC media department for them opening up training to the public again.

It's not like many of the more successful clubs don't train openly anyway. And disbanding the sacchariney media dept would be no loss.

:)
Narrow minded view. Media department do a great job, critical to the long term success of the club.

But yeah, would love to go to open training and argue the case in person.

May 29, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
LA Lakers
Narrow minded view. Media department do a great job, critical to the long term success of the club.

But yeah, would love to go to open training and argue the case in person.
It would be nice if the 2012 social media staff handed the password to the YouTube channel over though. Every other club has a really good YouTube channel, ours is an embarrassment.

sosos

Premiership Player
Apr 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
It would be nice if the 2012 social media staff handed the password to the YouTube channel over though. Every other club has a really good YouTube channel, ours is an embarrassment.
Can't say I have watched the yt channel. Not a twitter user so I am constantly fighting with that stupid app to see what's going on, so yeah, I would like some good content from somewhere non Twitter.

Back