News Richmond and Jeep partnership ends - NIB announced as new Jumper sponsor

Nov 5, 2007
Bris....Bane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Steelers
It looks absolutely horrendous, but I would rather have a high-paying major sponsor than miss out on a few grand due to dropped guernsey sales.

I hate it, so much.
But i'll buy one, because.....you're not, not going to buy a new Richmond Guernsey.
It even has a new red logo that I haven't seen for a few years

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, New York Giants
i'm not gonna complain about $$$ but this sh*t looks like my arse :sick::sick::sick:

258110993_2732834963529188_4746510619789177933_n.jpg

*in' hell NIB, couldn't even try to work with the colours?

Oct 7, 2001
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Heart, Furies
Not me. As soon as the ball is bounced...they could be running around in pink shorts, I wouldn't notice.
You aren't very observant, they've been playing in pink shorts the last 5 years... you haven't noticed???

I hate it, so much.
But i'll buy one, because.....you're not, not going to buy a new Richmond Guernsey.
It even has a new red logo that I haven't seen for a few years
i don't recall saying i wasn't going to buy one

Aug 25, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
It looks poor for nib more than us, it’s only a very tiny part of our guernsey.

We’re getting the money regardless but are nib getting the best bang for their back with a dull looking logo?
I don’t think they are, the bright green logo is much better.

I think the latitude on the back looks great, it will certainly stand out.

Roksman

Premiership Player
Feb 12, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
who honestly gives a fu**
Isn't this what forums are for? Different opinions?

Personally, I don't think latitude at the back looks too bad at all.

The problem with NIB is using 2 different shades of green - I don't think I've seen them use that colour scheme anywhere on anything. It's like they've gone out of their way to use the worst possible adaption of their logo.

If you google image their logo, that colour scheme is non existent - starting to think this is a temporary image just Photoshopped on for some strange reason... Still makes no sense.

Last edited:

TJASTA

❄︎□︎⌧︎♓︎♍︎ 👌︎◆︎●︎●︎⍓︎
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies

The problem with NIB is using 2 different shades of green - I don't think I've seen them use that colour scheme anywhere on anything. It's kind they've gone out of their way to use the worst possible adaption of their logo. Strange.
i am just happy the club is getting high paying sponsors, could not care less about their colour scheme

Roksman

Premiership Player
Feb 12, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
I think it's a balance - obviously financial stability is of upmost importance but merchandise sales is also a significant source of revenue.

People above mentioned they buy merchandise regardless of what's on it - each to their own - but I know I buy the aesthetically appealing ones.

Fingers crossed they at least ditch their 2 shades of green which isn't even their logo colour!

Profop

Club Legend
Oct 20, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond

The problem with NIB is using 2 different shades of green - I don't think I've seen them use that colour scheme anywhere on anything. It's like they've gone out of their way to use the worst possible adaption of their logo.

If you google image their logo, that colour scheme is non existent - starting to think this is a temporary image just Photoshopped on for some strange reason... Still makes no sense.
I thought I read somewhere that they are updating their logo and that the one shown is the rebranded logo they are going with. Might be mistaken though.

I agree that the latitude on the back doesn’t look all that bad.

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, New York Giants
I think it's a balance - obviously financial stability is of upmost importance but merchandise sales is also a significant source of revenue.

People above mentioned they buy merchandise regardless of what's on it - each to their own - but I know I buy the aesthetically appealing ones.

Fingers crossed they at least ditch their 2 shades of green which isn't even their logo colour!

Yeah +1. I'm wondering how ordinary the Indigenous jumper is going to look with that green s**t.

Nov 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
It is confirmed. That is our 2022 jumper. If you have instagram or facebook check the latest video with Castagna presenting the jumper to chief and balmy. Funny vid.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
It is confirmed. That is our 2022 jumper. If you have instagram or facebook check the latest video with Castagna presenting the jumper to chief and balmy. Funny vid.

Well at least Georgie did not miss the black board with the new logoed Tiger Jumper in presentation! :thumbsu: ;)👍

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Wow that NIB logo looks awful.... The latitude logo on the back not much better.

Way to ugly up the guernsey for 2022.

Back