FTA-TV Survivor 41

May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Shan is going to win this. She has had more airtime so far this season than Covid has had.

Is there anyone other than Liana that would actually vote for her to win? Maybe if she got to the end with Ricard she could win as he probably rubs people the wrong way too. It would be the classic south Park douchebag v turd sandwich vote.

Oct 23, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners
Shan is winning this and I still don't know why. She wants/get everything her way - I am over hearing from her.

Liana is her minion and Ricard is her second minion. I can't believe the rest of them just listen and obey her. He just wants everything her way and she is getting too much airtime not to win. Mind you, they are stupid enough to give her the prize.

I was really hoping Liana would go over Evie.......Ricard was right about one thing, voting out Heather was pointless.

Still hoping Xander can hang in there until the end

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
There is so much messy play happening

And because it's only a 25 day series, everything seems to be happening in fast forward making it impossible for us, the viewer, to keep up.

For example - Naseer was a smart dude. As soon as Heather didn't play her shot in the dark I expected that he'd realise there was potentially something up and play his idol... but you can't even say "man, what an idiot", cos I'm certain there's a reason he didn't play it that we don't know about, but they don't have time to squeeze everything into 42 minutes.

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I have dropped off all of the Us seasons since DvG and endured WAW even though i didn't like it much but i am actually enjoying this season. Not so many twists in the last few weeks and the gameplay is all over the place which i like. Looks like heaps have dropped off though given that many who commented early aren't commenting now on this thread.

revo333

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 7, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Bit of a boring episode I felt.

Xander in a very good spot, only has Liana gunning for him while the others are to concerned about getting their way with the vote.

revo333

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 7, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Is there anyone other than Liana that would actually vote for her to win? Maybe if she got to the end with Ricard she could win as he probably rubs people the wrong way too. It would be the classic south Park douchebag v turd sandwich vote.

If people start thinking about jury votes than I think you'd want to be with her at the end.

Jugada

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Deshawn is clearly winning this and it ain't even close.

Is it just me or was that a completely wasted extra vote on Naseer for the vote split? What purpose does a 3-3 split accomplish that a 3-2 wouldnt have?

Feb 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah I did wonder what the point was of Shan using her extra vote to vote for opposite people? Why not just use them both for Naseer and and save everyone the time of the revote?

Or just not use it for a 3-2?

Makes me think she made a deal with Riccard to use it for some show of faith.

May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Yeah I did wonder what the point was of Shan using her extra vote to vote for opposite people? Why not just use them both for Naseer and and save everyone the time of the revote?

Or just not use it for a 3-2?

Makes me think she made a deal with Riccard to use it for some show of faith.

Yeah mostly I think Ricard trying to flex in that relationship.

He could sell it as being worried about Heather playing her shot in the dark and Erika voting for Shan/Ricard.

Stripping Shan of an advantage at this point is crucial if you ever want to make a move against her.

revo333

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 7, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Shan is going to win this. She has had more airtime so far this season than Covid has had.

Going on airplay lately, Deshawn and Shan getting the most while Heather and Erikas airtime seems to be getting more.

The athlete has dropped off a bit, Don't think he will make final 3 and I can see him easily getting blind sided. Will probably get voted out because he hasn't really upset anyone with the jury.

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Going on airplay lately, Deshawn and Shan getting the most while Heather and Erikas airtime seems to be getting more.

The athlete has dropped off a bit, Don't think he will make final 3 and I can see him easily getting blind sided. Will probably get voted out because he hasn't really upset anyone with the jury.
Sure this is confessional count and not general airtime, but they've (in particular Heather) got a long way to go. Shan's the runaway leader so far

FEcOxfqUYAEXZAf

Back