Former Wimbledon and French open champ Peng Shuai missing

Remove this Banner Ad

May 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Brooklyn Nets, New York Jets

Peng Posted on Chinese social media platform Weibo accusing a former Vice President of sexual assault.

Peng then all of a sudden goes off the grid and
any mention of it and her on their platforms disappears.

This is absolutely horrifying if she doesn't turn up

Peng Posted on Chinese social media platform Weibo accusing a former Vice President of sexual assault.

Peng then all of a sudden goes off the grid and
any mention of it and her on their platforms disappears.

This is absolutely horrifying if she doesn't turn up

She and others around her would know what news it might make, planned accordingly. People who need to know will know if she is safe, you would be limiting comms surely.

She and others around her would know what news it might make, planned accordingly. People who need to know will know if she is safe, you would be limiting comms surely.

Not sure I agree with you. If you read plenty of articles the Chinese govt has come out and and flatly denied even knowing about the posts etc when they wiped them.

On Thursday morning (AEDT), Chinese state media reported Peng had sent the WTA an email allaying any concerns about her wellbeing. The email, purportedly written by Peng herself, read: “Hello everyone this is Peng Shuai.

“Regarding the recent news released on the official website of the WTA, the content has not been confirmed or verified by myself and it was released without my consent.”

“The news in that release, including the allegation of sexual assault, is not true. I’m not missing, nor am I unsafe. I’ve just been resting at home and everything is fine. Thank you again for caring about me.

“If the WTA publishes ant more news about me, please verify it with me, and release it with my consent. As a professional tennis player, I thank you all for your companionship and consideration.

“I hope to promote Chinese tennis with you all if I have the chance in the future. I hope Chinese tennis will become better and better.

“Once again, thank you for your consideration.”

They clearly think the world is stupid…
And wasn’t it these morons banging on about ‘hUmAn RiGhTs’ just a few months ago?

On Thursday morning (AEDT), Chinese state media reported Peng had sent the WTA an email allaying any concerns about her wellbeing. The email, purportedly written by Peng herself, read: “Hello everyone this is Peng Shuai.

“Regarding the recent news released on the official website of the WTA, the content has not been confirmed or verified by myself and it was released without my consent.”

“The news in that release, including the allegation of sexual assault, is not true. I’m not missing, nor am I unsafe. I’ve just been resting at home and everything is fine. Thank you again for caring about me.

“If the WTA publishes ant more news about me, please verify it with me, and release it with my consent. As a professional tennis player, I thank you all for your companionship and consideration.

“I hope to promote Chinese tennis with you all if I have the chance in the future. I hope Chinese tennis will become better and better.

And wasn’t it these morons banging on about ‘hUmAn RiGhTs’ just a few months ago?

tSJjwK8LUeFsj3msYvgbOTn56nOBY9J9SDQIPDV9BBo.jpg

"Dear Lisa, as write this, I am very sad. Our president has been overthrown...(man's voice) and replaced by the benevolent General Krull! All hail Krull, and his glorious new regime! Sincerely, little girl."

She just gave a press conference, so I guess you're wrong.

Gerry Gee.jpg

Makes me ******* sick. We are very lucky to live in Australia

Makes me ******* sick. We are very lucky to live in Australia
She will either re-emerge in a few years after 'reprogramming', if not successful she will appear in staged videos or just disappear.

I don't think China will care.
  • The US has demanded "independent and verifiable proof" of Ms Peng's safety
  • Top-ranked men's player Novak Djokovic says tournaments in China should be cancelled until the issue is resolved
  • A Foreign Ministry spokesperson told reporters he was "not aware of the situation"

Latest: Chinese state media employees have sought to reassure the world that missing tennis star Peng Shuai is safe and well, after global concern for her whereabouts.
In the past few days, she stayed in her own home freely and she didn't want to be disturbed. She will show up in public and participate in some activities soon. Photo evidence of her relaxing at home enclosed.

chinese woman.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think China will care.
  • The US has demanded "independent and verifiable proof" of Ms Peng's safety
  • Top-ranked men's player Novak Djokovic says tournaments in China should be cancelled until the issue is resolved
  • A Foreign Ministry spokesperson told reporters he was "not aware of the situation"
Why would they? It has been shown time and time again that as long as CCP money keeps flowing, the same people taking the knee for BLM will turn a blind eye to the ongoing horror that Xi and his cronies inflict on millions.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Latest: Chinese state media have today released an exclusive video as 'more proof' Ms. Shuai is safe and well and implored all outside foreign agencies to desist with ludicrous conspiracy theories regarding her welfare and well being..!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back