Current The Bunker Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck to whoever is writing the book about this case. It appears that the locals like to tell fanciful stories. There has been a lot of misinformation reported which has later been redacted.

In the US, some have already given him a label. The Doll Man. urgh.

Redacted?
or retracted?

At the risk of sounding like Gerard Whateley:
'Redacted' (to amend/edit) in this space, would be the removal of words or information from text before it is published/made available to the public - whereas, 'retracted' (to withdraw) would be to remove or delete part or whole of what has already been published...

Last edited:

At the risk of sounding like Gerard Whateley:
'Redacted' (to amend/edit) in this space, would be the removal of words or information from text before it is published/made available to the public - whereas, 'retracted' (to withdraw) would be to remove or delete part or whole of what has already been published...

With all due respect have you asked Redacted how they feel about this definition?

Not sure if lost interest as much as a bit baffled, we've never seen anything like this before. Taken from a tent was shocking, found after 18 days was another shock, that she was alive and looked well nourished almost nobody expected, from a house in the bronx in Carnarvon and an indigenous man is arrested and charged, another massive shock. Most of us would have assumed by the stats, that whoever took Cleo was probably going to be white.

And deceased

With all due respect have you asked Redacted how they feel about this definition?

With all due respect, I haven't asked anybody anything related to either term - I've merely provided the definition of the respective terms.

Last edited:
What? How the fu** did I not know Jamie was a stripper

Getting way way off track now, in fact we've driven through 3 fences, into a barn, over 2 cliffs, so can this photo be the end..?
Here is Jamie who forgot his clothes one afternoon during the early 90s during his 'Manpower days'....

(Naked Jamie mod censored ***********)

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting way way off track now, in fact we've driven through 3 fences, into a barn, over 2 cliffs, so can this photo be the end..?
Here is Jamie who forgot his clothes one afternoon during the early 90s....

View attachment 1283040

No this photo can not be the end. Next thing you will tell me Scott Cam used to be a bonds model

Someone posted a link about a WA Today article about WA prisons on one of the TK Carnarvon boards but I can’t track it down. Does someone know the article? I couldn’t see it before because I had seen my share of articles but I can view it now if I can only find it. Thanks in advance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The "I'm not a clairvoyant" who posted an assertion that Cleo Smith was alive, being held by a man, and was colouring in, long before Cleo was found, has turned her "non clairvoyant attention" to this case.

This is a post from a few hours ago. We'll see how good the guess work is this time.
4411465e199ddde8b1c88039220b50db.jpg

She claimed to be a psychic at least a few times in her historic time line, so I don't know if the "I'm not a clairvoyant" claim is an attempt to deflect from gaining any attention following the recovery of Cleo Smith and the reports of colouring in pencils being amongst the items taken for forensic examination from the house in Carnarvon.

4069959b5a3b3135a682973f65130ffb.jpg
8df1a63ec8d00fdb68c936d60f6e2ed3.jpg

Sent from my SM-A305YN using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I spotted this last night, the police are getting social media on the job.

View attachment 1276495
WAPOL have been doing this for ages. posts like this actually have a good ROI. the public see it as a form of name and shame, the faces of the local scum are now in the public arena - not so anonymous any more, and the fed up public are dropping dimes.

has anyone found anything that states how WAPOL managed to find out where Cleo was? all the articles ive found have little information, however it seems they did a dump of the local phone tower, and then sifted the data by people they knew were at the camp site and others. did the offenders phone ping the tower, telling WAPOL it was there? or has been suggested, was the offender there on low key theft ideals - grabbing phones/wallets/cash etc. could he have grabbed someones phone which then pinged a tower elsewhere? according to a press release from a high level WAPOL, the final location of cleo was relative to something to do with mobile phones, they wont say what it was, but it was cutting edge. can they tell which phones are paired up in close proximity? (if the offender was stealing phones, his phone would of been close to any stolen phones as he drove off) or can they pin point phone locations within a short margin of error?

Is four a prisoner's dozen?

Don't think it's the notorious BRE, TDK, DA or NM's Assassin (name still suppressed).
I think that they're in the 'special protection unit', or in the case of TDK, probably in some other highly monitored and segregated area for those awaiting court procedures to start/finish.

As to what might cause someone like BRE to riot?

Maybe if someone went on ABC TV's Hard Quiz show (Wednesday's 8pm) and chose 'West Australian Serial Killer's' as their expert topic, and there were no quiz questions about him!

'The chaos unfolded at Casuarina Prison about 6pm on Monday when dozens of prisoners in the segregation unit barricaded themselves in the wing.
The maximum-security facility sustained significant damage, with “dozens” of inmates reported to have been involved in ripping up and smashing porcelain sinks, according to the WA Prison Officers’ Union.'

'Casuarina Prison houses some of WA’s most dangerous and high-profile criminals, including Claremont serial killer Bradley Robert Edwards and alleged Cleo Smith kidnapper Terence Darrell Kelly.'

'Monday’s riot broke out shortly after 6pm when prisoners in a segregation unit barricaded themselves in their wing before wreaking carnage – including ripping up and smashing porcelain sinks.

'A Department of Justice spokesman said four inmates were involved in Monday’s riot, that it caused no injuries to staff or prisoners and that damage to the unit was still being assessed.
The spokesman said the unit in question was just one guard short at the time of the incident.'

'“The situation was resolved by prison officers within one and a half hours,” he said.'

Is four a prisoner's dozen?

Don't think it's the notorious BRE, TDK, DA or NM's Assassin (name still suppressed).
I think that they're in the 'special protection unit', or in the case of TDK, probably in some other highly monitored and segregated area for those awaiting court procedures to start/finish.

As to what might cause someone like BRE to riot?

Maybe if someone went on ABC TV's Hard Quiz show (Wednesday's 8pm) and chose 'West Australian Serial Killer's' as their expert topic, and there were no quiz questions about him!

'The chaos unfolded at Casuarina Prison about 6pm on Monday when dozens of prisoners in the segregation unit barricaded themselves in the wing.
The maximum-security facility sustained significant damage, with “dozens” of inmates reported to have been involved in ripping up and smashing porcelain sinks, according to the WA Prison Officers’ Union.'

'Casuarina Prison houses some of WA’s most dangerous and high-profile criminals, including Claremont serial killer Bradley Robert Edwards and alleged Cleo Smith kidnapper Terence Darrell Kelly.'

'Monday’s riot broke out shortly after 6pm when prisoners in a segregation unit barricaded themselves in their wing before wreaking carnage – including ripping up and smashing porcelain sinks.

'A Department of Justice spokesman said four inmates were involved in Monday’s riot, that it caused no injuries to staff or prisoners and that damage to the unit was still being assessed.
The spokesman said the unit in question was just one guard short at the time of the incident.'

'“The situation was resolved by prison officers within one and a half hours,” he said.'
If BRE wants to call himself a serial killer he'll need to prove (beyond reasonable doubt) that he killed 3 people, not two. Want to give us one more name Bradley?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back